Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

Holloway slates AVFC (not for the first time) says we'll finish 16th yet the bookies have us as third favourites. Fact is that some fans have had it in for Tony since day 1 and will attack him given any opportunity. Why?

• Like 3

I think for his own sake he should stop tweeting to Villa fans because there will be a time when things go bad and he will get attacked big time.  Couldn't give a **** what he tweets about Holloway. Personally do not think it shows Xia in a good light but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.  As for theres talking about our reputation being held intact by Lerner.  In case you hadn't noticed he made us the laughing joke of the country! 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Mirror are reporting it as a 'furious Twitter rant' in the headline.

Aston Villa owner Dr Tony Xia has launched a furious Twitter outburst at former Leicester and Blackpool boss Ian Holloway after the Sky Sports pundit's prediction of where the Villans would finish this season

Full article

6 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Holloway slates AVFC (not for the first time) says we'll finish 16th yet the bookies have us as third favourites. Fact is that some fans have had it in for Tony since day 1 and will attack him given any opportunity. Why?

I don't think anyone has it in for him, they are just skeptical about several things. 

I get more worried by the day.

Apparently Tony's Twitter account is moderated and posts by Chinese guy called Hu.

Think he the guy who has been running the Chinese website version of Avfc for while and lives over here.

But still doesn't explain if it is him why his English is so bad as well.

Edited by Villan4Life

4 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Apparently Tony's Twitter account is moderated and posts by Chinese guy called Hu.

Think he the guy who has been running the Chinese website version of Avfc for while and lives over here.

But still doesn't explain if it is him why his English is so bad as well.

This guy?

latest?cb=20160409213847

If so it's actually Hux,  General Hux...

Edited by sne

That's not this guy on Weibo is it. His description suggests that he does marketing for Villa and Tony follows him, also he was at the press conference in China.

' 經歷無價 | Loughborough University | Aston Villa F.C Marketing '.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, useless said:

That's not this guy on Weibo is it. His description suggests that he does marketing for Villa and Tony follows him, also he was at the press conference in China.

' 經歷無價 | Loughborough University | Aston Villa F.C Marketing '.

That's the guy Ho not Hu.

sorry confusion.a mate of mine worked as steward on Saturday and got speaking to ho. Who said he ran Tony's Twitter account.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

^ We could take over the entire football world, win the CL 5 times in a row, win every single game we ever play and make season tickets 50p and there would still be a huge population of Villa fans who would not trust him.

Never in a million years.

26 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This dickhead needs to wind his neck in, and I'm not talking about Holloway. 

But then we'll all be up in arms that no one at the club is telling us about the plans for the future.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

That's the guy Ho not Hu.

sorry confusion.a mate of mine worked as steward on Saturday and got speaking to ho. Who said he ran Tony's Twitter account.

Hu said he ran Tony's Twitter account?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, westholmevillan said:

Why is this 'totally embarrasing'?  Hollway expressed his opinion, Dr Tone replied......the world does actually work this way!

and please no BS about 'he shouldnt say it because he is our owner'  Mr Lerner was polite and personable.....what did that achieve?

What world do you live in? Someone expresses their opinion so it is fair game to slate your career, and everything you have worked for?

Charming.

32 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This dickhead needs to wind his neck in, and I'm not talking about Holloway. 

And if we buy the players we need in the next 5 weeks and get promotion first time of asking you won;t be calling him a dickhead cos you is fickle.

Â