Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

33 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

This makes no sense. You have just pointed out that we were relegated as one of the worst teams ever and THAT is my point! Dr Xia has come in and it's still practically the exact same ******* lining up at Sheffield Wednesday next week. I was desperately hoping that wouldn't be the case but it is. On top of that he is sending childish messages out on social media. Would Abramovich or Gill do that? No chance.

I have no faith in this guy. Not one bit. It will not end well.

Well that's why it's ridiculous. You've given him no time to turn things around at all. You're not satisfied after a few weeks so you have no faith and you regret it more and more each day. Clearly you made your mind up about this guy early on. 

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Have any of you ever taken a look at great quotables from a certain fella called Mark Cuban? Ya know, the mega rich successful Billionaire owner of the Dallas Mavericks?

No, but I don't think you can compare the "American" market with the UK when it comes to spouting off.

Well said Dr Tone.........Holloway is exactly how you describe him.   I for one admire you for saying so!

At last someone at our club with fight, pride and passion.....keep on tweeting Tone, after all, its your right to do so!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I'm genuinely gobsmacked that there are a couple of people on here blaming the Villa fans for our players performances last season.
I spent £2,000 on away tickets/travel etc. last season and saw us score 1 goal. That's all my fault is it?

I am more gobsmacked about me saying I believe it is A PART of the problem, to it being turned into us saying it IS the problem.:rolleyes:

Ever considered a career in journalism?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

3 minutes ago, useless said:

He's gained about a thousand followers today on twitter. I wish he'd tweet some actually news, regarding the club.

Do you think this will make the news in China?  I do!

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I am more gobsmacked about me saying I believe it is A PART of the problem, to it being turned into us saying it IS the problem.:rolleyes:

Ever considered a career in journalism?

It isn't part of the problem though, is it?

The fans are completely blameless for our performances last season. We were the only good thing about the club. We have been for the past 5 years.

We aren't too blame. We never have been and never will be.

Go and have a look at Joleon's twitter feed. Or is that my fault as well?

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It isn't part of the problem though, is it?

The fans are completely blameless for our performances last season. We were the only good thing about the club. We have been for the past 5 years.

We aren't too blame. We never have been and never will be.

Go and have a look at Joleon's twitter feed. Or is that my fault as well?

So the whole talk of the fans being the 12th man is all bollox. The idea of "support-ers" is bollox. The idea that a stadium full of encouragement fires up players is bollox. If your child was at a football match, made a mistake and started being booed by the whole crowd, I am guessing you would tell him to man up and have no issue with the crowd. (Please don't response with bollox like they are not children and well paid professionals because that is obvious).

It's almost as if footballers are humans too. It is almost as if positive vibes encourage people in every walk of life, from the tea lady on wards. Tea Lady makes a cup not to your taste once we gonna boo her every time she is carrying a cup?

I have no idea what the hell Lescott's tweets have to do with this.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Â