Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

Just now, TreeVillan said:

Well I'm not jumping on the band wagon here, trying to interpret the tweet with an open mind. I personally think from that tweet that he's not looking to sell, or sell 100% anyway.

That’s nice. But it’s possible to have a far different view yet still have read it with an open mind and genuinely have the view, rather than be on a bandwagon.

4 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Well I'm not jumping on the band wagon here, trying to interpret the tweet with an open mind. I personally think from that tweet that he's not looking to sell, or sell 100% anyway.

I'd have thought the same had it been in a pattern of tweeting like normal, but on its own weeks after the play off loss, I have to think otherwise. I'll keep an open mind though!

• Like 1

Just thought I’d check out a rival forum known for outlandish itk claims and they reckon over there and this from a WBA ITK fan..... yeah I know.... ! anyways apparently it’s Tony Adams and Co who previously bid (Gilan Holdings supported last bid) 

oh oh and also this again from this well placed WBA itk “Xia is almost totally out of the picture and a new guy from Recon is handling the sale and wants villa shifted ASAP”...... 

thought i’d Share this 

6 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Just thought I’d check out a rival forum known for outlandish itk claims and they reckon over there and this from a WBA ITK fan..... yeah I know.... ! anyways apparently it’s Tony Adams and Co who previously bid (Gilan Holdings supported last bid) 

oh oh and also this again from this well placed WBA itk “Xia is almost totally out of the picture and a new guy from Recon is handling the sale and wants villa shifted ASAP”...... 

thought i’d Share this 

Sounds like someone's been on TBAR.

I'm not angry, just disappointed. 

Tony Adams in. 

• Haha 1

Well Dr Tony's tweet reinforces my opinion he isn't looking to sell and isn't planning to leave. 

He will sell every last stick of furniture before he is forced to bow out.

I thought having Lerner as an owner had set us back 10 years, I seriously think Xia will ruin our club.

1 hour ago, rubberman said:

I wonder what he's holding out for... Presumably as he has turned down £40m for 51%, it's either £80+ for everything or £40m for 49% and keeping control. Getting back what he paid would save face I guess. 

If there are serious talks, there's no way Jack would be cashed in on at this point. Wait and see... 

We got a lot of this at Leeds. Usually it meant someone had come in, looking at the disaster of our books and walking away.  But our glorious owner couldn’t admit to that level of indignity do

Pretended he was swimming in mystery bids which he was always turning down  because they weren’t for the good of the club or weren’t ever quite high enough.

Of course your bids may indeed be real ones....

8 hours ago, hippo said:

Lerner seemed to move on pretty quickly once we had that "We want Lerner Out"  little ditty - we need a new and just catchy Xia out Ditty....

F**k off Xia. 

F**k off Xia. 

F**k off Xia. 

F**k off Xia. 

Catchy and simple but I am worried  worried it might be a little too subtle? 

Edited by sidcow
Being a pratt
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, HolteExile said:

Might be good to read the news. 

Might be good to see how your club (for the time being) is perceived at the moment. 

Might be a good idea to do something about it. 

Tony just lives in his own bubble. 

Â