Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

3 hours ago, Rob182 said:

@hippo There will be documentation on Companies House when the the club's Limited form has a charge registered against it. I don't think it can be done any other way. Unless people are suspecting that Tony could be selling off assets in illegal ways. Which I highly doubt Tony would be stupid enough to do (Yes, yes, ha ha, 'Tony is that stupid' etc etc. Yawn. But in seriousness, this kind of back-door dealing would be caught by the authorities in no time and Tony would be in a lot more trouble than he currently is, so that's why I highly doubt it).

Just to add to the discussion, if it's interesting to others. I have found that Southampton and Hull have both had dealings with Macquarie Bank. Southampton appear to have a charge registered in 2017 where, I believe, they actually owe Macquarie a large portion of their Premier League earnings for the next few seasons. Regarding Hull, there was an interview with their owner where he was asked if they had taken out a loan from Macquarie Bank against the training ground, and he said no, but that they'd 'borrowed money that was due to us from other clubs'.

It's not great, and as I said before, it's not a good sign for our finances, but, to me, it also doesn't seem to be the end of the world that many are predicting. Should other documents appear in the coming weeks and months showing that we've cashed in on many more of those TWENTY TWO other loan and transfer fees that we presumably have owed to us, then I will start to join the rest of you in the 'Tony is a fraud' camp. But until then, it seems to me that we've cashed two accessible pieces of income while Tony seeks investment via other sources that does not effect future income. That seems like the smart thing to do, in our situation, which is the least he can do, considering that he is part at fault for us being in this situation.

Take a look at Companies House there ARE other charges filed, relating to land around BMH and a couple of others that don't come to me at this time. We are up for sale and can't pay are bills. I don't see what the debate is. Stick with Xia without external investment and we're screwed.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rob182 said:

As I've said all along. Alarm bells are ringing, and I'm sure others like me that are reserving full judgement ( @JAMAICAN-VILLAN / @Jareth perhaps?) would agree with that statement. But as we've been banging on about for weeks, we don't know the full picture. We don't know what has caused this current 'cash-flow' problem, if we can dare to call it that. 

Even if we'd been promoted, we would not have received any immediate money in time for the tax bill, so what caused that? Dr Tony maybe choosing to not put more of his own money in? Maybe a major f**k up by the senior managers who thought money would be available? Maybe something else we won't hear about until the next Mail Exclusive. Who knows. There are still big question marks over this whole saga, for me.

Don't want it to appear I'm just having a pop at you. Just logged on and read three of your posts in quick succession. "if we can dare to call it that" if we don't have cash flow issues what would you dare to call it? If you're taking out one of those quick loans to pay your rent or mortgage bill, you're having cash flow issues. It's patently clear to ALL we have cash flow issues. The calls of fraud etc are a matter of opinion, but it's a fact we have cash flow issues bud.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I want dubious ITK about our ridiculously wealthy new owners right NOW!!!

We are 100% in DD with a potential suitor as I said last weeks. Sadly it's no more sexy than that ?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WaccoeOnline said:

So who is Yanfang Gu - the "executive president" of Shanghai SmartTech Group? and new(ish) director of your club?  Her declared remuneration seems quite low for such an exalted title.  About £35k a year...  https://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/officer-profile/002178ta.SZ/1058649

And what does she know about running football clubs?  

She's been here since the beginning, was recently added as a director of Recon Group UK. As for her experience, no idea other than what you do. Excels in HR and Finance apparently..................Clear not well enough. She's also based out of Bejing

2 hours ago, Rob182 said:

That's true. But anything else is just a rumour. I don't know that many clubs will be keen on doing us a favour by paying us money early, and in turn effecting their own losses and, presumably at this point in time, the immediate money they will have available for summer transfers.

There was talk of us asking Burnley for some of the Westwood money, and there has been talk of Veretout as well, but there is nothing concrete, and I doubt that all Twenty Two clubs relating to potential remaining loan/transfer fees owed to us will be keen on emptying their pockets early for us. Perhaps we'd be offering a discounted rate of payment, but considering the amounts we're talking about, it would still eat into [insert club]'s current funds by millions, or at the least, hundreds of thousands.

Except Veretout deal was listed on Companies House, but apart from that...

1 hour ago, imavillan said:

Given the 'Mails' track record of exclusives being miles off the mark and even ordinary stories being totally incorrect and over exaggerated for click bait. (I can remember the day when the Birmingham Mail was a respected paper, yes, hard to believe but back in the day)

I really hope and prey that this is one of the few that they get right.

@TheEgo does this stack up with what you are hearing?

Kinda, Don'y know about a rejected bid, do know and have said for a while a sale is possible and from last weeks said we are in DD and NDA stage. I don't know if this is exclusive to one party though, but a group ARE in DD and serious (As always I urge caution as this is information I've been handed and for obvious reasons leaving bits out, doesn't mean things won't change or are 100%) so believe or don't, I don't seek attention by saying this. Will either be true or not. Hope it is. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

I can exclusively reveal the preferred buyer is a super consortium consisting of Larry Ellison, Peter Freund, Julie Baily and Enda Stevens. Talks have been taking place in room 26 at the Belfry. Jermaine Defoe says hi.

DO NOT believe this man, he is not ITK. It is room 26 at New Hall ?

• Haha 1

https://talksport.com/football/efl/391140/tony-xia-leaving-aston-villa-sale/

With £6million a month needed just to keep the club afloat, Villa’s Championship play-off final defeat to Fulham appears to be the final straw for Xia, missing out on a rumoured £40-50m with the 1-0 loss.

The Birmingham Mail report that Xia has offers from two interested parties and rejected an offer for a 51 per cent stake in the club from a European bidder on Tuesday.

The rejected bid, of around £40m, would have met Xia’s requirements but he may be holding out for an outright purchase to recoup most of the £85m he paid Randy Lerner to buy the club in 2016.

A third party, said to be American, were reportedly shown around Villa Park this week as they also consider making a bid.

:ph34r:

The General and Nikki Keye are on the way back.

On 26/06/2018 at 22:04, sne said:

Bildresultat för dr tony xia aston villa

Dr Tony came to Brum, in an Uber Taxi. 

He's broke so he can take his tweets. 

And stick them up his Jacksie. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

Except Veretout deal was listed on Companies House, but apart from that...

If it was then I’ve missed it. When was Veretout listed on companies house. A load of sources said he was the other day, but that was all relating to Sanchez’s loan to Fiorentina in 2016.

40 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

Don't want it to appear I'm just having a pop at you. Just logged on and read three of your posts in quick succession. "if we can dare to call it that" if we don't have cash flow issues what would you dare to call it? If you're taking out one of those quick loans to pay your rent or mortgage bill, you're having cash flow issues. It's patently clear to ALL we have cash flow issues. The calls of fraud etc are a matter of opinion, but it's a fact we have cash flow issues bud.

I say ‘if we dare to call it that’ because it sounds like it’s being played down, if it is called a cash flow crisis. NOT because I’m saying the situation is better than a cash flow crisis.

Bud ;)

46 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

Take a look at Companies House there ARE other charges filed, relating to land around BMH and a couple of others that don't come to me at this time. We are up for sale and can't pay are bills. I don't see what the debate is. Stick with Xia without external investment and we're screwed.

The debate that you’re asking about, is simply me replying to someone’s claims that Xia has sold all advances of future income and that we now have none, and just outgoings.

Woukd you rather these things are just assumed by people? Have I done something wrong by bringing up, what I see to be, a reasonable counter view to the particular claim?

Â