Keinan Davis

a-k

I think he’s a fantastic player, his hold up play is the best at the club. If he could finish, he’d be at Man City or someone like that but he can’t, even in The Championship. It’s the harsh reality of the situation :( If we did let him go, I’d be sad, he has a lot of talent 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

Must be grade 2 hamstring tear and he's 8 weeks out which is end of his season. So unlucky. Career blighted by injury so far 

The story of his career ffs! 🤦🏿

I was hoping it was a joke when I first saw it.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Bear in mind that the Forest's season ends in four weeks on May 7th, just four weeks away, so whilst 'missing the rest of the season' usually means a very serious long term injury, in the instance of this particular situation that might not be the case, as whey saying he's going to miss the rest of the season they might not be counting the play offs, because technically Forest haven't qualified yet.

Whatever happens it's been a very good loan, and we will have interest in him in the summer.

Edited by useless

2 hours ago, Cridontour said:

The commentator on the Bristol City game just said that Steve Cooper has confirmed he is out for the rest of the season.

Shame, guy has no luck really. 

Would assume they've seen enough to sign him permanently anyway.

5 minutes ago, useless said:

Bear in mind that the Forest's season ends in four weeks on May 7th, just four weeks away, so whilst 'missing the rest of the season' usually means a very serious long term injury, in the instance of this particular situation that might not be the case, as whey saying he's going to miss the rest of the season they might not be counting the play offs, because technically Forest haven't qualified yet.

Whatever happens it's been a very good loan, and we will have interest in him in the summer.

Looks like I was spot on...

but might be back for play-offs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, villarule123 said:

That could cost them promotion. Their team is built around utilising his strengths. 

It could also cost us a big fee too, as if they were to get promotion we'd be looking at £15m.

15m are you insane. 

Grabban hasn't been starting for them on a regular basis, recently has only been making brief sub appearance, of course would have been better to have him available whilst Davis is out, but I think they've been playing with Davis upfront recently with Johnson and Zinckernagel alongside him, they will probably just continue with that but with Surridge, who himself is also having a good loan, replacing Davis as the starter.

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Halved the number of interested clubs by getting another injury. Halved his sale price too. Only bad things happen to Aston Villa FC right now. 

It's pretty bad for Keinan Davis too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, useless said:

Grabban hasn't been starting for them on a regular basis, recently has only been making brief sub appearance, of course would have been better to have him available whilst Davis is out, but I think they've been playing with Davis upfront recently with Johnson and Zinckernagel alongside him, they will probably just continue with that but with Surridge, who himself is also having a good loan, replacing Davis as the starter.

i thought they signed Surridge permanently?

2 hours ago, useless said:

If Cooper has any hope he'd be back for the playoffs, he probably wouldn't want to make that hope public. Imagine having a weapon like Davis at your disposal again. Fingers crossed.

Well on last night's game, it seems they can score enough goals in his absence to reach the play off's and most likely to win them (although they won't be playing the Baggies every week). I just hope that Keinan can get himself fit to take some part in the play offs. I also wondered why he wasn't playing last night and had tuned in to see him celebrating another goal in front of the Albion fans, this time. Keinan has such cruel luck with injuries doesn't he? He was having such an impact for them, but his constant injuries will have an impact on clubs when it comes to deciding about signing him and how much they would be prepared to pay. Hopefully, he will get some time on the field at Wembley and score their winner. 🤞

• Like 1

I think that injury about seals his future for me. Time to cash in.

He's just not going to stay fit.

Love the guy. Rate him. If not for injuries I think he'd be a well known name and PL regular but his body just isn't cut out for it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

even if Davis is fit for the playoffs, he might well struggle to get back in the starting 11.

Surridge, who took his spot after Davis was injured, has scored 5 goals in 4 games.

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I'm hoping people realise this is his level yeah?  He's not about to replace Watkin's for next season.

im just hoping we get at least reasonable cash for him in the summer.....

• Like 3

Â