Keinan Davis

a-k

17 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

You think he could be converted into a Midfielder? Probably been asked before 

All these driving runs are from deep, hes basically playing like a midfielder anyway.

He really has presence at this level.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

You think he could be converted into a Midfielder? Probably been asked before 

I've also suggested this lol.

Big, powerful, can hold the ball up, can pass and has pretty good feet.

Will never happen though ( Here I mean )

I'd definitely like to have him around though.

He can be useful!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

It's a shame he's so lacking in the kind of end product that'd be required at Villa because he has attributes that'd make him a complete handful at any level. 

A mate of mine who is a season ticket holder for Forest tells me all the time how much they love the guy and you can see why. Would be great to see them go up and for him to get a permanent move there, seems a great fit for him.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've also suggested this lol.

Big, powerful, can hold the ball up, can pass and has pretty good feet.

Will never happen though ( Here I mean )

I'd definitely like to have him around though.

He can be useful!

Not completely disimilar to Moussa Dembele who Martin Jol converted into a central midfielder 

• Like 3

Just now, Indigo said:

. Would be great to see them go up and for him to get a permanent move there, seems a great fit for him.

Absolutely the best thing for him, the worst thing he could do at this point is come back and sit on our bench

• Like 2

Such a talent on his day and hope he can find a way to release it. Shows glimpses of the player he could be but all too fleeting sadly . Gotta be worth £10million and Forest seems a good fit for him. 

On 11/06/2020 at 15:44, useless said:

Davis does have quick feet,. Not sure why you need quick feet to be a midfielder. He'd potentially make for a wonderful midfielder and often drops deep enough that he's virtually playing as one anyway. In pre-season he played on the wing and played very well.

He was absolutely phenomenal today, and it's not been just today he's been brilliant ever since he went to Forest, and get this his goal scoring rate has been pretty decent for them as well five goals in just twelve games worth of football in terms of minutes on the pitch, I think that's actually a better strike rate than Archer, and people talk as if he's some sort of sharp shooter that would have buried all our chances if hadn't gone on loan.

I wouldn't be too hasty in letting him go

Edited by useless
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, useless said:

He was absolutely phenomenal today, and it's not been just today he's been brilliant ever since he went to Forest, and get this his goal scoring rate has been pretty decent for them as well five goals in just twelve games worth of football in terms of minutes on the pitch, I think that's actually a better strike rate than Archer, and people talk as if he's some sort of sharp shooter that would have buried all our chances if hadn't gone on loan.

I wouldn't be too hasty in letting him go

You called it a couple years ago haha.

I remember in one of his interviews, he said he started out as a winger I think? However got released for being " too small " , imagine that?

Yes I think I was the very first to suggest he could possibly play in midfield because I recognized that whilst he might not be a great goal scorer he's a very good footballer and if you've got one of those you don't just give up on them you find a way to use them.

And to add to those comments about Archer, of course I think he's a better finisher than Davis in general, just pointing out that in the championship this season their goal scoring ratios aren't too different, which I mean as a compliment to both of them.

Â