Keinan Davis

a-k

I was browsing the Stoke forums to see what they were saying about JPB. I couldn't find his thread, but did see they have a 14 page Keinan Davis thread. This post was interesting:

Keinan Davis in the 2021/22 Championship for Forest.

1013 minutes & 5 goals,(not inflated by penalties) which equates to 0.47 goals per full game.

That ranks him 7th for goals per 96 mins amongst players aged 24 or younger and 14th overall for all qualifying players in 2021/22.

Overall career figures, 14.2 xG in 3934 mins (which includes 1036 Premier League minutes).That's 0.35 xG per full game. Very good.

Overall 2.5 goal attempts per full game at 0.14 xG per attempt (High volume/high quality opportunities, which he's putting away in 2021/22).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I was browsing the Stoke forums to see what they were saying about JPB. I couldn't find his thread, but did see they have a 14 page Keinan Davis thread. This post was interesting:

ye,  i agree Davis is a quality championship player, he did really well before his injury.

at least if we get relegated this year, we will be able to have Davis & Archer leading the front line!!! :trollface:

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

11 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

He has got unique qualities he really has.  Wonderful feet and skill allied to ridiculous strength and a proper burst of speed now 

I've been thinking that a fit KD might be the cog that makes two 10s work, as he can both displace defenders physically, hold it up to bring those around him into play AND break the lines with his running. Don't necessarily need him to be an elite finisher if he gets more out of Coutinho (if he's here) and Buendia. Ings would pair well with him, too. Fitness is a massive question, though.

26 minutes ago, the_eristic said:

I've been thinking that a fit KD might be the cog that makes two 10s work, as he can both displace defenders physically, hold it up to bring those around him into play AND break the lines with his running. Don't necessarily need him to be an elite finisher if he gets more out of Coutinho (if he's here) and Buendia. Ings would pair well with him, too. Fitness is a massive question, though.

I think his insane physical output contributes a lot towards his injuries.

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

I think his insane physical output contributes a lot towards his injuries.

Players get injured and out of form….. that’s why you need to for every position you play.

You forget how skilful he is. Just beat about 6 Blades players on that run.

I think Forest will come up and sign him. If they don’t, I think any Championship club would be delighted to loan him (or they’d want him back themselves). Or, if he decides he wants one more season battling for a place here then fair play to him. I don’t think it’ll happen for him here but at worst he has a good top-half Championship career ahead of him.

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Much rather have Forest in the top flight than a Fulham/Brentford small London club up because, well, London. Or Bournemouth and the like. 

Yes, the only problem I had with Forest was when they had those former Noses Kenny Burns and TF in their team. It would be acceptable to have the other Midland club that has lifted the EC back in the top flight again (as long as they didn't make a habit of beating us, when they got there;)). 

• Like 1

On 08/05/2022 at 23:58, MWARLEY2 said:

I wonder if we stunted his development by keeping  him rather than going on loan for a couple of years earlier in his career.

Exactly what the likes of Carney Chukwuemeka will be thinking, wasting his time on the bench.

17 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Watching this play off semi 

He is SO strong it’s ridiculous. 6ft 3 defenders just bouncing off him like an u11 vs an adult 

With a bigger turn of pace than i thought he had. He actually plays alot like Leon Bailey but with the strength of 3  of them . 

Â