Adama Traore

mwj

I just like the way he doesn't fall over as soon as he gets touched, he's like Messi in that he just wants to keep going. Some players even when they're built like the proverbial go down like a bunch of fannies at the first opportunity. If we sign him, then I think it will be an unbelievable coup for the club.

I said it when we were first linked.  Think about how good he'd have to be over the next few years for Barcelona to actually sign him back.  He would have to become one of the best attacking players in world football. If he plays to that level in a villa shirt I won't be hurt about Barcelona buying him back.

They might not necessarily be buying him back to play for Barcelona, but just to turn a profit by selling him on.

Although that still means that we get the benefit of him playing well for us, and either way we still only get the amount fixed at the time of buying him..

Didn't the Spanish story this morning suggest the deal would be done today? Is he even at BMH yet? Has Tim facialed him yet? (Is 'facial' even a verb?!)

Edit: Apparently it is according to the Mrs... To make something official via Facebook (a portmanteau of Facebook and official). As in "fingers crossed, Tim and Traore will be facial soon"

Edited by Godders

Anyone know if Barcelona will pay in one lump sum or in installments when they buy him back?

It's a deal breaker for me.

It's a lump sum made up entirely of the same Southampton FC vouchers they bought Suarez  with.

• Like 2

I don't need to mention we will struggle to keep hold of him if he ends up quality, buy back or not.

That's if he comes here, ofcourse.

then we sell him for £32.5m and buy 8 more quality young players and... we go again...

• Like 2

I don't need to mention we will struggle to keep hold of him if he ends up quality, buy back or not.

That's if he comes here, ofcourse.

then we sell him for £32.5m and buy 8 more quality young players and... we go again...

That should be the plan....we have sat on our hands for too long

• Like 1

I think I'll watch this now...

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddddddeeeeee

if this guy gets signed in time then starts on friday along with rudy, the mancs are gonna need a pregnancy test by the end of the match!

• Like 1

Â