Adama Traore

mwj

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Never in a million years would I have thought that Pulis would've been the manager to get the most production out of Adama.

Another two goals today, he's been great last few weeks. 

Still gutted we never got to keep him. Electrifying player.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Still gutted we never got to keep him. Electrifying player.

I think at the time his mindset was I have to play in the premier league at all costs. He played 10 minutes v Rotherham and must've felt the championship was beneath him.

Another relegation and maybe he's now worked out dropping out of the spotlight for a bit might actually be good for his career long term.

Do we have a sell on clause for him?

He’s been playing well recently but I do think the love in the last few weeks is just a bit ott (again, not denying hat he isn’t playing well) as it’s hardly consistent but he made Bacuna look like a right lollipop yesterday. You could argue ol’ Leandro does that all on his own but after that defensive showing yesterday you can see why we got rid of LB. He made Adama look like De Bruyne yesterday.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Confused 1

On 1/22/2018 at 12:25, bobzy said:

He's 21.

Amazing how quickly people want to write players off.

I agree. 

Whilst we got a good deal in our Adomah swap I do believe that Traore can become a really good player. There's more to him than just being able to run fast, he can be truly devastating, especially on the break, and it appears he has improved his end product and decision making over the past couple of months.

He might have some talent but as Hanoi says. his attitude was wrong. He was one of a number of bad apples that we had to get rid off. 

He'll soon be causing a scene when we wants to move from Middlesboro'

Edited by Xela

30 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

He refused to get suited up for this football club. I'm not gutted we lost him at all, we can do without that kind of attitude. 

If he could have put that aside he would have been a wonderful player for us.

Like you say it's a shame spitting his dummy out didn't bode well and no one is bigger than the club.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, a m ole said:

one swallow.

hes an unbelievable athlete and he can be effective but the chances of him doing it consistently enough to be a very good player are next to none.

I guess it depends how far you’re taking “very good player”. He’s such an unreal athlete that it would only take a relatively small amount of expertise in his game to be very effective. 

Â