Adama Traore

mwj

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Winger gets an assist for the first time in about 18 months and he is the shit again.

Lol.

Another way of looking at it is it was the first time he's played close to 90 minutes for a manager other than Sherwood, Garde, Karanka or Agnew.

He was barely given a proper run under any of those managers either.

9 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

Another way of looking at it is it was the first time he's played close to 90 minutes for a manager other than Sherwood, Garde, Karanka or Agnew.

He was barely given a proper run under any of those managers either.

He played pretty much every game under Karanka. 

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

He played pretty much every game under Karanka. 

11 of his 24 appearances under Karanka came as a sub.

He played a full 90 minutes just 9 times under Karanka. If you exclude a run of 4 games he had in the middle of last season he played 90 mins back to back on just 1 other occasion.

Edited by Michael118

Just now, Michael118 said:

11 of his 24 appearances under Karanka came as a sub.

He played a full 90 minutes just 9 times under Karanka. If you exclude a run of 4 games he had in the middle of last season he played 90 mins back to back on just 1 other occasion. 

He kept being yanked off because he was playing badly; it's not the same as 'not giving him a chance'. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

He kept being yanked off because he was playing badly; it's not the same as 'not giving him a chance'. 

I didn't follow him closely but maybe he didn't fit into Karanka's style of play.

He couldn't have been playing that badly if Middlesbrough were valuing him at 20m and Chelsea wanted to sign him.

Edited by Michael118

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Winger gets an assist for the first time in about 18 months and he is the shit again.

Lol.

I think it's more to do with the level he will be playing at. He should be able to destroy a lot of championship teams and i'd love to have him here in this league. 

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I think it's more to do with the level he will be playing at. He should be able to destroy a lot of championship teams and i'd love to have him here in this league. 

These slow ass Championship defenders can't deal with him. The Bolton defenders just gave up after the first step by them :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Adama running at Hutton/Chester/Terry or Samba :lol:

be so funny if it wasnt us

I'm worried at the running but safe in the knowledge he rarely does anything with the ball afterward.

he's another athlete without a footballing brain. 

Â