Adama Traore

mwj

12 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Isn't it 4?

Yeah I think you are correct. 3 game ban, plus 1 extra game as it is a second red of the season, unless he has done something particularly bad to warrant and extra ban added on top ala Joey Barton.

I remember when he first signed and Villa televised an under 23 game featuring him and Jack and together they destroyed whoever we were playing. 

I thought we had got 2 very special players on our hands.  Now Jack is streets ahead of him whereas I bet he thought we were but a stepping stone to his greatness. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I remember when he first signed and Villa televised an under 23 game featuring him and Jack and together they destroyed whoever we were playing. 

I thought we had got 2 very special players on our hands.  Now Jack is streets ahead of him whereas I bet he thought we were but a stepping stone to his greatness. 

I think it was the Baggies U23s that we beat. 

7 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Did anyone see the tackle made on him in this game that got their player sent off, a short while before traore got sent off himself.

Yes, that looked a very bad challenge from what I saw on the Channel 5 highlights and sent him flying so high that I thought he was going to win Gold in the Olympic High Jump. I kinow he won't get any sympathy on here, but it could have been a serious injury for the guy. It looks like the Sunderland team may have set out to wind him up, as Traore claims he was poked in the eye before he received his marching orders.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

On a side note McManaman celebrations to Pulis after game was pathetic and Pulis response was brilliant

I saw that, so childish and small time. What did Pulis do? I just saw him kind of turn away. Wasn't it McManaman's first goal for 2 years? Hardly a record to be proud of.

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

I saw that, so childish and small time. What did Pulis do? I just saw him kind of turn away. Wasn't it McManaman's first goal for 2 years? Hardly a record to be proud of.

He said he wasnt happy he wasnt playing at the baggies, then said he cant even get a start at Sunderland

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He said he wasnt happy he wasnt playing at the baggies, then said he cant even get a start at Sunderland

His record is so bad it's so easy to come back at him. "If he was any good I'd have picked him"... and nobody can argue with that!

Â