Adama Traore

mwj

@GuillemBalague: Adama, new Aston Villa player for €10m+ €2 in variables: fast, irregular, too individualistic and has to be more humble. Got my doubts

I remember another player exactly like that. I think his name was Ronaldo. Dunno where the hell he is now. Probably playing keepy up in the centre of Madrid with a beard and sunglasses. if only he'd worked harder.

If only he was more humble!

The Shaqiri comparisons won't end will they?

All because his breasts are small and humble.

Well to be fair I was confusing them with mountains.

#LyricalBantz

Nah that's his meat n two veg! (Or so I been told)
  • Like 1

i bet he'll drive hutton and bacuna round the bend in training.

and Bennett

Why he gonna drive Hutton and bacuna round Bennett. I know he's not that good but he's better than a roundabout!

I'll get me coat !

i bet he'll drive hutton and bacuna round the bend in training.

and Bennett

more likely be some fireworks with Amavi, seeing as he's predominantly right sided (at least all the youtube stuff shows him down that side)

Wants to play for Mali

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33932577

New Aston Villa signing Adama Traore has indicated he wants to commit his international future to Mali.

Villa signed the 19-year-old from Barcelona on a five-year deal for a fee reported to be around £7m (US$11m).

He has represented Spain at under-16s, under-17s and under-19s levels.

The Mali Football Federation confirmed to BBC Sport it has met with Troare who said he wanted to swap national allegiances to his parents' homeland once his club future was secured.

His brother Mohamed, who plays for Spanish club Cordoba in their B team, has already played for Mali Under-23s this year.

Football's world governing body, Fifa, has told BBC Sport as yet it has received no official request for a change of allegiance.

@GuillemBalague: Adama, new Aston Villa player for €10m+ €2 in variables: fast, irregular, too individualistic and has to be more humble. Got my doubts

I remember another player exactly like that.  I think his name was Ronaldo.  Dunno where the hell he is now.  Probably playing keepy up in the centre of Madrid with a beard and sunglasses.  if only he'd worked harder.

If only he was more humble!

The Shaqiri comparisons won't end will they?

All because his breasts are small and humble.

unlike Luke Shaws  :wacko: That dude is voluptuous 

• Like 1

Â