Adama Traore

mwj

Looks very strong against Derby U21. Got to remember that's Derby U21's of course. But still a great deal of promise with the ball at his feet. Very much looking forward to seeing him in the first team. Looks like he could create an amazing amount of shooting opportunities.

Great video.

On a side note grealish seems to have his socks even lower. He will probably end up playing with no socks soon.

He would already but that would kill the illusion of him not wearing shin-pads. The bare minimum amount of sock does just enough to hide the XXS sized infant shin-pads he's wearing. Still find it mad how he does that, I always felt so vulnerable and less confident without decent shin-pads on.

Great video.

On a side note grealish seems to have his socks even lower. He will probably end up playing with no socks soon.

He would already but that would kill the illusion of him not wearing shin-pads. The bare minimum amount of sock does just enough to hide the XXS sized infant shin-pads he's wearing. Still find it mad how he does that, I always felt so vulnerable and less confident without decent shin-pads on.

I still think he should protect his legs more, whatever he feels comfortable in I guess but all it takes is one challenge for his leg to snap. 

I've never got how footballers stopped wearing shin pads with ankle guards on them as well.

It all seems a bit daft to me.

One thing I notice compare to other Barca academy players is most of them are small and not very physical who cant do it on a wet night in Stoke. He is quite muscular especially as he still hasnt filled out yet so Premier League wont faze him in that regards

• Like 1

The greedy little shit! Love it!! Adama looks the nut's. 

The 3 of them will frighten the testicles out of defences when fully raring to go. Looks like Jack and Gil have a sort of telepathic thing going on there. Nice!!

It's actually funny watching how good he is compared to all the lifeless dross we've had to put up with for years.

This is just a dream isn't it, we didn't really just sign a Barcelona winger, did we?

I remember thinking for the past 5 years every Saturday, pleeeeease do something interesting before you pass the ball sideways and lose it, oh, oh, you couldn't manage it - okay then, I'll shut up and slip back into this endless misery coma zzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 3

This is in affect a 3 year loan isn't it?

No.
I kind of is if they decide to by him back. Not that I'm bothered.

But think about how good a 22 year old (in three years time) would have to be to get in the Barca midfield. If he's that good, someone else would buy him anyway so it might as well be someone abroad than him going to Chelsea or Man Utd. We couldn't hang on to Delph, who as good as he was, wouldn't have a chance at getting near the Barca midfield.

Just my opinion though obv :)

No.

This is a team that decided it didn't need Sanchez, Pedro or fabregas in the last few years. No disrespect to Traore because I think he's going to be amazing, but I can't see him returning to Barcelona.

No.
This is a team that decided it didn't need Sanchez, Pedro or fabregas in the last few years. No disrespect to Traore because I think he's going to be amazing, but I can't see him returning to Barcelona.

No but they can buy him back for 11 million just to sell him for 30 million year after to say man city

No.
No but they can buy him back for 11 million just to sell him for 30 million year after to say man city

Just can't see them doing that. Has any club done that?

No.

If he's a massive star and they can make money on him why not? Anyway let's hope he comes good and see what happens. Enjoy him while he's here. I think we will have a harder time keeping Amavi

No.

Who knows how good he can get. Either way it's good business by Villa and Barca.

• Like 1

No.

Chelsea did it with Matic, I think he's a brilliant player now

Â