Adama Traore

mwj

Wearing no. 20 and will be paraded before kick-off

Adama Traore will wear the No.20 shirt for Villa. ..

Traore will be paraded at Villa Park this evening at the Man Utd game. 
The winger, who joined us today from Barcelona on a five year deal, is set to be introduced to the crowd just before kick-off.

Source: http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~4932970,00.html 

Edited by Fab

We've got to have one of the fastest squads in the league now you would have thought.

no, that place is reserved eternally for Sunderland.

He said fastest not FATEST mate!

@GuillemBalague: Adama, new Aston Villa player for €10m+ €2 in variables: fast, irregular, too individualistic and has to be more humble. Got my doubts

Never liked the bloke tbh... Always thought Graham Hunter is the better analyzer or whatever you want to call them.. now i dont like him whatsoever... how dare he have a bad thing to say about Adama !!!!!!!!!

Balague is a joke.  I wouldn't care what he says.  He's his own biggest fan and would lick himself to death if he was made of chocolate.

• Like 1

The atmosphere tonight will be great. He couldn't wish for a better time to see that he joined the right club.

Good point.  I think tonight's unveiling, in a jam-packed and floodlit Villa Park will be as much about inspiring Traore than about getting the crowd going (although I think it will do both).  He'll see Aston Villa in the best possible light and I've no doubt he'll get a rousing reception in the process.  Goosebumps!

• Like 2

The atmosphere tonight will be great. He couldn't wish for a better time to see that he joined the right club.

Good point.  I think tonight's unveiling, in a jam-packed and floodlit Villa Park will be as much about inspiring Traore than about getting the crowd going (although I think it will do both).  He'll see Aston Villa in the best possible light and I've no doubt he'll get a rousing reception in the process.  Goosebumps!

Three points would go a long way to convincing him.

Â