Adama Traore

mwj

But... daz said this wasn't happening!

It hasn't REALLY happened.

It's only a loan - didn't you hear there's a buyback clause?

Maybe it's just photoshopped? Damn pranksters at it again. Edited by 7392craig

Jack on the left, Gil through the middle, Traore on the right..

Almost to the tune of Stuck in the Middle with you.

oi!

My post from Jordan Veretout thread:

"Jordans to the left of me,

Jordans to the right,

Here I am, I'm Jordan Vere-tout" 

:D 

oi!

Jordans to the right,

Gives it more chance to catch on then :)  "Durrrr I know that choon"

Traore, Gil, and Grealish working off Gestede, with Veretout and Gana supporting.

Not sure they'd all fit or play at once but it makes me kinda excited.......

Don't forget Ayew as well. One thing for certain is that we have a variety of options, so we can change it around if someone is out of form.

oi!

Jordans to the right,

reservoir-dogs-dance-o.gif GIFSoup

• Like 1

Ok - just seen the Ts and Cs so its basically a 3 year loan deal with Barca to pay our costs for training him if they want him back within that time. Then it becomes a 2 year contract with Barca having 1st dibs on him after that.

In order for us to make money on this deal he needs to be mediocre for 3 years followed by an improvement to a level that Barca wouldn't be interested in.

:/

Like I've said - I know nothing about him but IMO this is nothing more than a glorified long term loan deal so I'm not going to get all worked about it or fall in love with him.

Tbh, most players are transients now. I wouldn't get attached to any. Just enjoy a good player strutting their stuff while it lasts.

As for the money, meh. If the club thought they were getting shafted I doubt they'd have gone for it.

The kid is going to have to get to an unbelievably high level to move back to Barcelona, they obviously feel he could achieve that because they didn't insert such a clause into the kid who Everton signed. Maybe they have & it's

Not been made public but if they feel Traore could be that good it's only good news for us.

I see this as a positive thing but he's going to have to be unbelievably good to get into the first team at Barcelona.

Wheeeeeeeen the ball hits the net and we've all had a bet thats "Traorrrrrrrrre" "Traorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre"

La-la-la-ala-la-laa thats Traorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre 

Wheeeeeeeen the ball hits the net and we've all had a bet thats "Traorrrrrrrrre"  :D

Edited by Kingman

Ok - just seen the Ts and Cs so its basically a 3 year loan deal with Barca to pay our costs for training him if they want him back within that time. Then it becomes a 2 year contract with Barca having 1st dibs on him after that.

In order for us to make money on this deal he needs to be mediocre for 3 years followed by an improvement to a level that Barca wouldn't be interested in.

:/

Like I've said - I know nothing about him but IMO this is nothing more than a glorified long term loan deal so I'm not going to get all worked about it or fall in love with him.

Tbh, most players are transients now. I wouldn't get attached to any. Just enjoy a good player strutting their stuff while it lasts.

As for the money, meh. If the club thought they were getting shafted I doubt they'd have gone for it.

The kid is going to have to get to an unbelievably high level to move back to Barcelona, they obviously feel he could achieve that because they didn't insert such a clause into the kid who Everton signed. Maybe they have & it's

Not been made public but if they feel Traore could be that good it's only good news for us.

I see this as a positive thing but he's going to have to be unbelievably good to get into the first team at Barcelona.

They did actually. 2 years in Delofeu's case.

Â