Rudy Gestede

midian

RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDYYYYYY

Frankly, it's lowest common denominator stuff. It's like that pukey White Strips tune every football club from here to Saturn uses.

I imagine it's the kind of sound I'd make if forced to use a cheese grater as a tool of self pleasure.

Bus is now pronounced boose, to rhyme with moose.

I'm seeing a lot of references to buses. What's it all about?

Im guessing its the old waiting for one for ages and then a few come at the same time line, I could be completely wrong though.

So thats a twitter and OS announcement, Just need one more for FB for a clean sweep on the media networking side of things  :D

they both popped up on my timeline, avfc official...I think.

If 'Gestede' is pronounced with three syllables then he can have Benteke's song.

Ohhhh, ruby Ges-ted-e?

Or Ges-te-de...

Let's hope he gets off to a flying start and then when we play Liverpool (with Benteke only scoring once all season) the boys can sing 'Don't you wish your striker was Ges-te-de" towards the Scum fans. Then Gestede nets a hatrick and we win the league... and the cup... and automatically win the Champions League ahead of it even being played.

Oh, and i win the lottery :)

I thought it was pronounced Gesh-stead though? :/

Not really.  Its fair to say that fans will give a reasonable evaluation of a player, if you look through the gumph.

It doesnt really matter about the level as they will know more than most if they will likely handle the step.

Its not fullproof obviously, just a good indicator.

Really? Reasonable? Have you read threads on here? we have divided opinions but reasonable evaluation??? No chance - one week (match) it's great - next match and one mistake - he's shit get rid. So sorry I don't think it's correct - we were calling delph class but as soon as he snaked us it's he was shit anyway!!

OK but that is what I meant about looking through the gumph.

Take Delph for an example, if we didnt rate him so much there would not have been half the vitriol towards him, hence you could tell we thought he was a good player. If Zog tried the same trick I doubt it wouldnt raise the same levels of interest here.

You dont have to be sat down and told that they are rated...you just get the idea!

If Zog did what Delph did i personally would slap him on the back and say "Good man Zog, go for it"!!

Â