Is his name pronounced Guest-ed-day?

If so, hows this?

Gest-ed-e

Now our troubles seem so far away

We're not the half arsed club we used to be

Oh we believe, in Gest-e-de!

I'm sure it's Gest-ed.

• Like 2

Spoke to a season ticket holder at my wedding who's a Blackburn fan. When I saw him he said congrats on the signing first haha

Said he needs service & isn't really one for fashioning something out of nothing but if we play to his strengths will score goals. Also said great poacher in/round the box. Think it's a good signing...UTV

Spoke to a season ticket holder at my wedding who's a Blackburn fan. When I saw him he said congrats on the signing first haha

Said he needs service & isn't really one for fashioning something out of nothing but if we play to his strengths will score goals. Also said great poacher in/round the box. Think it's a good signing...UTV

The next 32.5mil installment to give us the overhaul to the next level in 2017?

Big unit and looks lethal in the air. Last time I saw him was for Cardiff and he looked awful but looks to have improved drastically since then  :)

Big unit and looks lethal in the air. Last time I saw him was for Cardiff and he looked awful but looks to have improved drastically since then :)

That's the thing players at one club can be shit but then great at another. That's why never write anyone off after no games or just 1.

wouldn't it be funny if that one that turned like a snake plays shit for the season!

Big unit and looks lethal in the air. Last time I saw him was for Cardiff and he looked awful but looks to have improved drastically since then  :)

Sadly that's also my only memory of him...

Also, he's not unlike Rudy from The Mighty Boosh:

0,,10265~13878216,00.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

https://twitter.com/WhoScored/status/627097665122119680

Rudy Gestede: Has won at least 132 more aerial duels (572) than any other player in the last 2 Championship seasons #brfc

That stat was mentioned earlier in this thread, but it's good that you re-upped it. He looks absolutely determined get his head on balls ;).

I haven't seen too many more players who are so maniacal in the air.

"And that's another free out against Gestede who is already on a yellow card...."

Â