Rudy Gestede

midian

Not really.  Its fair to say that fans will give a reasonable evaluation of a player, if you look through the gumph.

It doesnt really matter about the level as they will know more than most if they will likely handle the step.

Its not fullproof obviously, just a good indicator.

Really? Reasonable? Have you read threads on here? we have divided opinions but reasonable evaluation??? No chance - one week (match) it's great - next match and one mistake - he's shit get rid. So sorry I don't think it's correct - we were calling delph class but as soon as he snaked us it's he was shit anyway!!

OK but that is what I meant about looking through the gumph.

Take Delph for an example, if we didnt rate him so much there would not have been half the vitriol towards him, hence you could tell we thought he was a good player. If Zog tried the same trick I doubt it wouldnt raise the same levels of interest here.

You dont have to be sat down and told that they are rated...you just get the idea!

I've seen a lot of players holding up shirts outside BH and honestly I think we've done our money on this one. Can't even hold his bloody shirt straight.

Edited by Ponky

Â