Rudy Gestede

midian

He will bully liverpool and any other team with soft cbs

Good job he plays for us and not against us then.

Richards and Clark can be acccused of many things. Being soft definitely isnt one of them.

Yep, fortunately for us Liverpool don't have a big centre forward who can bully centre backs.

i hope he isnt another peter crouch!

:D Talk about unrealistic expectations. 

Starting at being Rudy's current age, Crouch has scored ~90 premier league goals. Do you expect Rudy to do better than that? I'd bet on lower, easily. 

I am obviously talking about his time at villa where he flopped!

Hope he has done enough in training to give him a start on Saturday.

Like to see him playing along side Ayew with Amarvi banging balls into the box to him.

Would prefer a 4-3-1-2 formation with Gil behind the strikers and Sinclair playing up front with Gestede. Better option if we're pinging balls into the box all game as Sinclair is deceptively good in the air and on form in preseason (well one game but the most recent)

definately think he will start for us in the opening game tim seems quite fond of his ability and his attributes that will fit in to sherwoods game quite well

he is no doubt a starter for me but as what often does happen i could end up being surprised whether it will be a good or bad thing i dont know but i definately cant wait for game time against bournemouth either way!!!

i hope he isnt another peter crouch!

Peter Crouch was pretty good for every other club he played for apart from Villa so if he was a non-Villa-form Peter Crouch I'd be happy.

He was coming good for us too before O'Leary decided to sell him for peanuts in order to fund a loan for Carthorse Cole.

clearing in the woods.

Richards and Clark can be acccused of many things. Being soft definitely isnt one of them.

Clark always gets bullied, I'd say that is his weakest aspect.

Â