Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Hmmmm....

Jonathan Johnson retweeted Mohamed Bouhafsi

Per @RMCsport Leicester have offered between €13m & €14m for Nantes' Jordan Veretout. Bid higher than Aston Villa's.

makes no sense to offer nantes more money if they've accepted a villa bid..., he will be holding up a villa shirt leaning on a goalpost by tomorrow night

I can't see him flying over here for a medical with us then going to a club like Leicester. We're the famous Aston Villa, a few of his mates have signed for us, I can't see this going any other way now.

Just match it, no point farting about.

I don't know the contractual process for signing players, but ... if the selling club accepts a bid from a buying club and the negotiations move on to agreeing personal terms with the player, are the selling club not bound by some form of exclusivity until the process is concluded?

makes no sense to offer nantes more money if they've accepted a villa bid..., he will be holding up a villa shirt leaning on a goalpost by tomorrow night

Depends how far down the line it is. The selling club can change the goalposts regarding the fee.

Have I missed something?

Why is everyone so certain this is wrapped up, I've seen nothing concrete, just the comments this morning, which didn't mention Villa. As always I'm gonna stay off this thread until he's In the shirt fake signing a random bit of paper.

Â