Nantes - "yes, we've accepted villas bid of 10 million"

Leicester"will you accept our bid of 13million then?"

Bullshit.

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

Bullshit.

But as a result of the Leicester offer, Nantes can 'unaccept' ours and up the price if I'm not mistaken.

Then we threaten to walk away and the player will force the move through at the previously agreed price because he will not want to play for those shitters

Edited by AshVilla

Trent has spoken, hopefully we can get this one over the line like we did with Amavi. Can't see how we can have an offer accepted for the player to travel then Leicester to outbid us. Surely they would match the bid, if there's any truth in the rumour.

Isa is absolutely right but the reality is if the player is dead set on the move to us he'll just refuse to go to the medical with Leicester.

Then when Nantes face up to having an angry player and no incoming fee they'll soon perk up again.

So apparently according to Leicester fans, they are a better proposition because we've been hovering around 17th for the past few years and they are 'on the up'. Pretty sure they were hovering in the Championship and League 1 for the past decade but that's none of my business.

Bullshit.

But as a result of the Leicester offer, Nantes can 'unaccept' ours and up the price if I'm not mistaken.

But surely Leicester would just go with 11m and hope we would back out? Why would they jump up by 3m? Would make no financial sense.

So apparently according to Leicester fans, they are a better proposition because we've been hovering around 17th for the past few years and they are 'on the up'. Pretty sure they were hovering in the Championship and League 1 for the past decade but that's none of my business.

Like most neutral fans, they have no idea what's going on.  They look at the last few years and no think they're above us. 

Trent may say it is on, but he also didn't think Delph wouldn't go. 

I hope he is correct on this occasion.

Was thinking the same.  I'd be gutted to lose out to them

Trent may say it is on, but he also didn't think Delph wouldn't go. 

I hope he is correct on this occasion.

To be fair, I imagine neither did anyone at villa

This. Delph not going was bang on...for 6 days. You can't predict that kind of bullshittery.

Â