Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Ah, The Villatalk Veretout thread, reigniting my love affair with the 'Refresh' button. ;)

I'm personally very intrigued to look at footage from his international forays.  I know its only the u21s but international football requires an intriguing different skillset to club football.  I'd like to see his versatility and maturity, the latter being of particular importance for this new Villa side.

Oh, and if this transfer window is all some kind of coma fantasy and I'm about to wake up to the grinning mugs of Bakary Sako, Tom Cleverley and Massimo Luongo holding up the Villa shirt, do me a favour and pull the plug.  We've come a long way, baby...

• Like 4

......frogs legs now on the menu at BMH

Bet the English would be hopping mad having to eat them!

Naz I thinking you are leaping to conclusions

I better hop it out of here before I get frog-marched by the mods!

Far too much positivity in here for this to be VillaTalk, where is supernova26 and his French football expertise to tell us how shite he is?

I remember when we signed Benteke, there was a genk fan on here or was it some other forum telling people he was useless..

Just spoke to a friend in Nice about Veretout. Seems to think this lad is the real deal and highly thought of in France. A future full international he said without doubt, and if we do get him will turn out to be one of our top players. Good enough for me!

Just looked on wiki seems it's done already, also here as a youth player lol! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Veretout

Is it, can anyone confirm?

Just spoke to a friend in Nice about Veretout. Seems to think this lad is the real deal and highly thought of in France. A future full international he said without doubt, and if we do get him will turn out to be one of our top players. Good enough for me!

I could go on Wiki and edit Jack Black's page to call him a world class actor. It doesn't make it real.

I could go on Wiki and edit Jack Black's page to call him a world class actor. It doesn't make it real.

You leave Jack Black alone :angry:

• Like 2

Â