Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

French newspaper Le Parisien are reporting that it's a done deal. Leicester tried to outbid us but failed in the end...

http://m.leparisien.fr/sports/football/mercato-aston-villa-et-le-fc-nantes-d-accord-pour-le-transfert-de-veretout-28-07-2015-4975585.php

"FC Nantes and Aston Villa have reached an agreementfor the transfer of Jordan Veretout . To secure the services of midfielder Canaries 22 years, the English club has 10 million euros on the table. Leicester tried to outbid, but in vain. The Veretout contract with the Birmingham team should cover a period of five years."I have to bow my head, confided the president of FC Nantes Waldemar Kita our colleagues L'Equipe on Tuesday. He is 22, it is full of promise and it will play in a great English club. " INTERACTIVE. Mercato: all transfers Ligue 1 Legend: Gray: no transfer is confirmed. Green: arrivals. Red departures

• Like 2

That Leicester forum is hilarious! They remind me a little of how Norwich fans were going on, when we poached Lambert. One season finishing above us, and all of a sudden, they forget the previous 127 years of league football. 

@Wanny_Gredz: Haha #villa fans celebrating getting #Veretout when they a) ain't had a bid accepted looks like another Delph moment #lcfc bid €14m

Sorry, who is this mong?

Some Leicester fan. 

To be fair, they do have one of the most famous managers in Europe, and the best player in the history of Japan. So you know...

@Wanny_Gredz: Haha #villa fans celebrating getting #Veretout when they a) ain't had a bid accepted [emoji23][emoji23] looks like another Delph moment #lcfc bid €14m [emoji191]

Sorry, who is this mong?
I'm still waiting for his 'b)'

haha! me too!

DDID, some weirdo from (your favourite!) twitter.

@Wanny_Gredz: Haha #villa fans celebrating getting #Veretout when they a) ain't had a bid accepted looks like another Delph moment #lcfc bid €14m

Sorry, who is this mong?

Some Leicester fan.

To be fair, they do have one of the most famous managers in Europe, and the best player in the history of Japan. So you know...

They signed Honda? Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 2

@Wanny_Gredz: Haha #villa fans celebrating getting #Veretout when they a) ain't had a bid accepted [emoji23][emoji23] looks like another Delph moment #lcfc bid €14m [emoji191]

Sorry, who is this mong?

Even though it's more likely to be a iii) ?

• Like 1

Sorry, who is this mong?
Some Leicester fan.

They signed Honda?

I think maybe Nakata came out of retirement for one last hurrah.

• Like 1

"Have you heard of Tim Sherwood ?? Not really, no"

"Have you heard of Claudio Ranieri ?? Of course, one of the most famous managers in Europe"

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/101661-jordan-veretout/page-15

Ranieri one of the most famous managers in europe rofl

This thread is funny. There's a completely unrelated grammar lesson on possessive pronouns going on simultaneously.

• Like 2

Sorry, who is this mong?
Some Leicester fan.

They signed Honda?

No, just from reading their forum, one of their fans was saying they'd signed some Japanese lad, and going on how he was a better signing than Adebayor, and blah.

• Like 1

Sorry, who is this mong?
Some Leicester fan.

They signed Honda?

Nah a clapped out Toyota 

• Like 2

Sorry, who is this mong?

haha! me too!

DDID, some weirdo from (your favourite!) twitter.

I have been cajoled to set up a twitter account for my work. "To provide humerous and whimsical tweets regarding the day to day life of a gentleman cabler". I agreed to this during the haze of a bottle of wine and 6 continental measures of Gin. I'm going to get one of my mongs to do it I think, that or turn the account over to VT ;)

• Like 1

That Leicester forum is hilarious! They remind me a little of how Norwich fans were going on, when we poached Lambert. One season finishing above us, and all of a sudden, they forget the previous 127 years of league football. 

Barely been in the same league as us for 5 minutes, and made the great escape having spent the season condemned by everyone back to chumpionship football.  Talk about blinkered.

Sorry, who is this mong?
Some Leicester fan.

They signed Honda?

Nakata

though saw some lad say that guy was better than Adebayor because Japan was better than Togo :D

Â