Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Does anybody think the fact that there is a French pop group called Aston Villa makes any difference?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPeHY8STuC4

hmmm, catchy..

• Like 1

So is this actually happening? I can't quite get my head around who has said what!

A bunch of French papers + the independent + a few tweets. nothing is confirmed as of yet unfortunately.

So is this actually happening? I can't quite get my head around who has said what!

I think a french journalist, who used to be communication director at Nantes, said it was a done deal last night.  The club have confirmed that he is joining a premier league club and most of the media reports regarding it are saying the same thing.

I'm feeling pretty confident, too much of a coincidence if there's nothing in it.

I've never seen this guy play but everyone else's excitement is getting me excited.

I was like that with Sanchez last summer, my excitement didn't last long.  I think this one will be the real deal though.

I've never seen this guy play but everyone else's excitement is getting me excited.

So what you're saying is - us lot getting stiff from this is making you stiff.

your point?  ;)

I've noticed that if you crack the 'box to box' joke every five pages or so then everyone forgets the previous one and showers you in likes. Noted.

The best joke of the thread was the one that guy did on the first page where he posted pictures of Ayew, Amavi and Veretout going up for headers with the caption (In the bottom right corner, tiny font and white writing so you may have to scroll over if you're not Stevo or Troon) 'Air Jordans'

LOLOLOL!

Whoever that guy is/was he should be pleased with himself......I've heard he's really good looking too.

• Like 2

I've noticed that if you crack the 'box to box' joke every five pages or so then everyone forgets the previous one and showers you in likes. Noted.

The best joke of the thread was the one that guy did on the first page where he posted pictures of Ayew, Amavi and Veretout going up for headers with the caption (In the bottom right corner, tiny font and white writing so you may have to scroll over if you're not Stevo or Troon) 'Air Jordans'

LOLOLOL!

Whoever that guy is/was he should be pleased with himself......I've heard he's really good looking too.

Only if you've had about 8 pints.

• Like 2

Â