Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Trent may say it is on, but he also didn't think Delph wouldn't go. 

I hope he is correct on this occasion.

:)

Well, yes I did but then in fairness I've got a damn sight more right than wrong and I was right on Delph to a point he was staying but changed his mind.

Things change and I'm not on speed dial from Sherwood which is always why I'm cautious because by the time I've heard something and posted it things could have changed. What happened with Delph is the perfect example, other factors can come into play and other teams although I'm really not concerned about Leicester on this one.

I've certainly not said this is done but I'm optimistic put it that way, I think and hope we will wrap it up.

I hope you are correct.  :thumb:

• Like 1

Thought our bid was €10m plus N'Zogbia? How is a bid of €13m preferable to that? I know N'Zogbia hasn't been in great form lately but he's worth well more than €3m, particularly returning to France.

Thought our bid was €10m plus N'Zogbia? How is a bid of €13m preferable to that? I know N'Zogbia hasn't been in great form lately but he's worth well more than €3m, particularly returning to France.

From what i've read N'Zogbia isn't part of any deal.

He really isn't.

Oh. Then ignore me.

I think Nantes would be better served by us offering

£10million

£10million + a scratch card

£10million plus a turd in a box.

All 3 are better than us offering £10million + nzogbia.

• Like 2

**** off Leicester you tin-pot pieces of shit.

Just email him a picture of the horrible shithole that is Leicester, with all the inbred crisp-munching peasants who live there, and he'll discount it immediately.
To be fair Aston is hardly the Bahamas.

Aston is more tropical than the Bahamas! And, does the Bahamas have a stately home once owned by royalty?

In fact, does the Bahamas have a power league?

Think you will find that Aston wins.

Â