Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

"Have you heard of Tim Sherwood ?? Not really, no"

"Have you heard of Claudio Ranieri ?? Of course, one of the most famous managers in Europe"

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/101661-jordan-veretout/page-15

Ranieri one of the most famous managers in europe rofl

This thread is funny. There's a completely unrelated grammar lesson on possessive pronouns going on simultaneously.

I had a good chuckle at all that. The Shinji thread is an eye opener though, some fans complaining about casual racism and the response at times is "so what". Wowzer.

That Leicester forum is hilarious! They remind me a little of how Norwich fans were going on, when we poached Lambert. One season finishing above us, and all of a sudden, they forget the previous 127 years of league football. 

Barely been in the same league as us for 5 minutes, and made the great escape having spent the season condemned by everyone back to chumpionship football.  Talk about blinkered.

I can't bear to think that some team's football forum might be populated by a bunch of crackpots.

Edited by CrackpotForeigner

@Wanny_Gredz: Haha #villa fans celebrating getting #Veretout when they a) ain't had a bid accepted [emoji23][emoji23] looks like another Delph moment #lcfc bid €14m [emoji191]

Sorry, who is this mong?
I'm still waiting for his 'b)'
haha! me too!

DDID, some weirdo from (your favourite!) twitter.

I have been cajoled to set up a twitter account for my work. "To provide humerous and whimsical tweets regarding the day to day life of a gentleman cabler". I agreed to this during the haze of a bottle of wine and 6 continental measures of Gin. I'm going to get one of my mongs to do it I think, that or turn the account over to VT ;)

It has to be left to VT. Nothing else would work!

"Have you heard of Claudio Ranieri ?? Of course, one of the most famous managers in Europe"

Ranieri one of the most famous managers in europe rofl

prehistoric chelsea manager

And been sacked from every job since I think.

Just a thought but wonder if Amavi has had a word with Veretout about coming here? In the same under 21 set up for France so possible eh?

With all the tapping up on our players when it comes to England squads , I like idea of us doing this to the French squad, pogba get your private jet ready, I'm sorting out a runway in bhx

• Like 1

The best post on that Foxes site is this one

Just shows inept sherwood is when he targets players that our scouting team identify. Villa a bigger club? They may well be but season after season they struggle, I think they will struggle again with that clown in charge. Get your own targets Sherwood......Claudio needs to work overtime for some big signings.

Imagine actually thinking Sherwood is sitting around waiting for Leicester to identify targets and then moving for them :)

• Like 1

Just shows inept sherwood is when he targets players that our scouting team identify. Villa a bigger club? They may well be but season after season they struggle, I think they will struggle again with that clown in charge. Get your own targets Sherwood......Claudio needs to work overtime for some big signings.

Imagine actually thinking Sherwood is sitting around waiting for Leicester to identify targets and then moving for them :)

Their scouts are inept by inference

• Like 1

Oh my.  :crylaugh:

"Have you heard of Claudio Ranieri ?? Of course, one of the most infamous managers in Europe"

Ranieri one of the most infamous managers in europe rofl

Fixed

Indeed, famous for all the wrong reasons...most notably being sacked everywhere.

He only got to lime light as everyone felt sorry for how he was treated at Chelsea.  Not a bad guy, but he does always seem to get the push wherever he goes.  Says something that he hasn't been in management for a while, and the only club to pick him up are one that until 2014 weren't even in the premier league.

This ain't a thread about them, and I don't really begrudge them anything...but the total lack of perspective and ignorance to footballing history is moronic.

Wow, just wow...comparable to suggesting that scouting can be done by FIFA statistics alone.

And once again, that Leicester forum......lol.

My favourite bit is them slagging off our cup run last season. They excuse the fact that we knocked them out because they were on their bad run, laughable at best.

They are bang on the money about us in general the last 4 or 5 years, but to say that they have more ambition than us is not true - our transfer business this window is not one of a club looking to finish 17th imo, we can be comfortably mid-table with the squad TS is putting together.

Â