Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

Not a centre forward from what I've seen, I've always seen him as a wide forward doing what Gabby has done down the years.

Once Gestede is fully fit he'll be starting.

He played as the wide forward tonight. He's not quite up to speed in this league and he really needs a touch of aggression - he plays like he wants the game to be easier than it is.

Gabby is miles ahead of him on the two performances so far this season.

• Like 1

Like others have said, there's talent in there. Looked like a faster, trickier version of Weimann. Ran around a lot but made a lot of poor decisions and his touch wasn't very good. But, given time, maybe he will turn out to be a decent player.

anonymous 1st half but he was a lot better 2nd half when we were on the upper hand at start of it 

Needs a goal to get his confidence up but not going judge a player on 2 games when one was against United

He's lacking confidence which has to be expected until he has got used to the league. Think time on the bench will suit him. Coming on for the last 20 minutes when games are stretched.

Our worst signing

2 games in !!!!!!!!

It takes time.

He may well turn out awful, but it is way way too early to say stuff like this surely ?

I mean it more so from summer signings. Not worst signing ever

I've seen nothing pre season or the last two games that make me say "he's good at that".

No pace. Nothing. Just my opinion thou. I hope he comes good but first signs are poor

Has been poor in his first two games so far but a lot of factors to do with this i think. Im going to start judging a lot of the newbies after 10 games, i think its only fair really with them moving to a new country and stuff.

• Like 1

Christ, nothing like giving a player time eh? Being described as awful and a dud already! 

Some players take longer to settle than others, and Its always more difficult I feel for an attacker to hit the ground running, especially when they are new to the league. Thierry Henry wasn't magical for Arsenal at the beginning, he was pretty average. Drogba's first season at Chelsea was considered poor. Bergkamp struggled in his first season in England. I'm not  saying he will be anywhere near as good as those but it proves that even great players need time to settle in sometimes

We are TWO games in! Give him a chance. 

• Like 4

Â