Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

Anyone seen the deal his brother got at Swansea....basic 65k a week, 20k a week every time he STARTS a game (which will be a lot)...loyalty bonus if he stays at Swansea for more than two seasons and he also wanted a goal bonus for scoring for Ghana which got rejected in the end.

I wonder what sort of deal his Brother got here....

He gets a free Chicken pie for every assist and a "hug" from Ray Wilkins and partial facial from Tim for every goal.

Anyone seen the deal his brother got at Swansea....basic 65k a week, 20k a week every time he STARTS a game (which will be a lot)...loyalty bonus if he stays at Swansea for more than two seasons and he also wanted a goal bonus for scoring for Ghana which got rejected in the end.

I wonder what sort of deal his Brother got here....

Well seeing as he waived his signing on fee and pushed very hard to get the deal done I doubt he is on anything like that. Also his brother was moving on a Bosman so he could command a lot more as there was no transfer money put up.

I know it may seem that he has a bit of an attitude, but I think a large part of it could be him just brimming with confidence and having a strong will to surpass his brother and maybe even get out from under his father's shadow too.

If he's handled the right way, and I believe Sherwood is the perfect guy for that from what we know so far, I think he could be a real asset for us. I love the fact that he wanted to come to us so much and I don't blame him for getting upset when his old club tried moving the goalposts so close to the end of the deal. Maybe mouthing off to the media wasn't the best idea, but part of me can understand why he did it.

I think the kid will come good.

Ayew may have a slight attitude on the pitch and we will see him act out at times just like Balotelli does, but one thing is certain is he's a pretty stand up guy considering all he did to get the deal to go through when the selling club and even his agent were putting a spanner in the works at every available opportunity. Ayew will give his all for Villa I have no doubt about that..   

Edited by Daweii

Attitude may be one of his biggest assets. Sherwood wanted winners; wanted ego. Villa lacked that. If we can have some bad asses then that's a refreshing difference in itself.

• Like 1

He seemed to me to be one of those players others hate playing against, always hassling and in their face.

Did wonder about his attitude.

I don't remember him smiling. He always seemed unhappy about something!

I liked his attitude, he seemed pissed off that we drew against forest... Winning mentality that sherwood has spoken about.

He seemed to me to be one of those players others hate playing against, always hassling and in their face.

Did wonder about his attitude.

I don't remember him smiling. He always seemed unhappy about something!

I liked his attitude, he seemed pissed off that we drew against forest... Winning mentality that sherwood has spoken about.

I didnt mean it as a bad thing, though I can see it might read that way.

I agree with you. Its what we need.

Â