Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

One remarkable quality he has shown so far is for the value of his transfer fee to rise dramatically within the space of just a few posts on Villatalk. I've just read a couple of pages during which his value rose from £9-10m to £12m.

Which is it? Soccerbase says £8.4m. No-one really knows but I do wonder if € and £ values are getting a bit mixed up in this story.

surely we could have got ronaldo ?

ronaldo-fat2.jpg

Didn't he used to have a neck? Time makes fools of us all I suppose.

ronaldo-fat2.jpg

Does my head in with people make fun of the original Ronaldo - the guy is an absolute legend, one of the best players ever, regardless of him gaining weight.

ronaldo-fat2.jpg

ronaldo-fat2.jpg

Does my head in with people make fun of the original Ronaldo - the guy is an absolute legend, one of the best players ever, regardless of him gaining weight.

I assume you're trolling? But if not; he's just a footballer who kicked a ball quite well... I don't see how that makes him immune from satire (or even just childish name calling). I am sorry though, if I offended you or anyone by pointing out his weight gain, it was just for lols.

Cameras are better. Doesn't the camera add 10lbs?

10lbs is right.

funny-friends-tv-show-pictures.jpg

Back OT, Tim has been very deliberate in his purchases and has not just chucked money at Ayew for shits and giggles. Given time to settle into a new country and club, I think he'll play an important role this season.

Â