Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

What I love about those videos the Ayew one and the videos for all of our new players that have had a debut for us is the clips are taken over a single game in many cases. That tends to impress me a whole lot more than videos cherry picking the absolute best from a whole season. If you can get a 3+ minute video out of the best moments in a single match that is so much better. He looked quality in that video and I think while he's not the striker we're looking for to replace Benteke, he doesn't need to be he's possible the number 10 we're after though..

Was just having a look in the Predict Villa's season thread, and this guy is really spitting opinion. He seems to be either the surprise package of the season or the biggest disappointment,

He is a strange one for me because I don't follow or watch any France football, yet I wasn't to keen on this signing even though I had no basis to not be keen if that makes sense? Maybe subconsciously its something to do with the fact I'm aware of his brother, I don't know. Anyway, I hope those that have him down as the surprise package are correct.

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/13698-predict-villas-season/page-3#entry1733597

For those that haven't read the thread.

Edited by av1

From the video Ayew looks a handy, bustling player yet lacking a little in real quality.  And perhaps without the strength or stamina to compensate.  Early days of course.  Players recognising each others strengths and weaknesses, and addressing that, will be crucial for us.

Seriously,the music in that video gave me a headache after 30 second's. What goes through someone's mind to say "right, I'm going yo cut together a load of clips of a player, what will really set it off is a tune like a car alarm".

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

I would say yes he will start although might only last an hour.

It would amuse me all this money and fresh signings and fresh hope and we still get Agbonlahor and all that starting.

I would like to see a few of the new guys from the start tomorrow, they surely all won't be dead on their feet after 10 minutes?

Anyone seen the deal his brother got at Swansea....basic 65k a week, 20k a week every time he STARTS a game (which will be a lot)...loyalty bonus if he stays at Swansea for more than two seasons and he also wanted a goal bonus for scoring for Ghana which got rejected in the end.

I wonder what sort of deal his Brother got here....

Â