Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

3 minutes ago, Daweii said:

It's all goals and it's all confidence building. Doesn't matter if it's against Chelsea or some Sunday League team scoring goals always feels good. 

I'm not saying it's a bad thing. Just that I wouldn't use it as a signal that he's about to rip the championship apart. 

He might, but not based on this. 

He's going to find the Championship easy if he sticks around. One of the few that looked good last season despite the rest of the team pulling in the opposite direction.

• Like 1

If we hang on to Ayew, Amavi and Gueye they should all shine at this level. Looks like we are signing players who are proven at this level too if the signing of Elphick is anything to go by. With some of the younger lads having played on loan at this level too we might be ok to push for promotion at the first ask.   

I wouldn't be too quick to part with him, unless an attractive offer is too good to turn down.

last season was Annus Horribilis and with that could come some distorted player performances.....Its not always easy to assess players when the team as a whole is turgid.

The one thing I do like about Ayew he has very good feet and movement associated with Players much more expensive than what we paid for him.....If he can harness that and improve his goal tally, he could be special.

He does need to score more goals we all know that, but a more bouyant and positive training ground with the more balanced additions could see a much better player than we thought we had.

3 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

I hope he stays he has class

he never seemed like a winger so was annoyed he was always played there

He's not a winger, more like an old fashioned inside forward.

His game is about ball control.....something we have been short on for years.

Â