Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

13 minutes ago, KHV said:

If he keeps his form up he won't be here next season. We would make a profit on him so I suppose it will be job well done as far as Lerner is concerned 

Yeah, the gall of the owner !  If you won't be able to keep a player, and the player deserves a chance, getting a profit off of the business deal.  Stupid owner

Mind you, I still hope we stay up, I still hope we keep him, but if we don't do either, I damn sure HOPE you are right and we profit.  Blame Lerner for bad business, fair enough, blame him for doing good business and you are just looking for places to put your mad.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sne said:

Suspended against Sunderland along with Westwood for 2 silly fouls.

Ayew still looking like the only one who cares

Veretout looks like he is up for it as well. Everyone else looks like they are just content to let us get relegated then hopefully jump ship. 

• Like 1

Suspended for Sunderland now, fook me. I've never seen so many signs in a season a team is getting relegated, even when I walk into the pub to watch away games now I usually walk in just as the opposition team is scoring as happened for Chelsea and Spurs away!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WooJung said:

Needs to stop picking up those stupid needless yellow cards.

I imagine he just pissed off playing with crap at the moment. He one of only few players I wont blame when we go down. So far him, Okore and maybe Amavi the only ones I wouldnt criticize for our joke season

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Zatman said:

I imagine he just pissed off playing with crap at the moment. He one of only few players I wont blame when we go down. So far him, Okore and maybe Amavi the only ones I wouldnt criticize for our joke season

I won't blame him either, just pointing out a small flaw in his game which he should improve. Could've done with him in the side against Sunderland.

On 28/12/2015 at 17:04, Czechlad said:

Veretout looks like he is up for it as well. Everyone else looks like they are just content to let us get relegated then hopefully jump ship. 

Ayew, Veretout and Amavi were the only ones with any quality.

I think the entire team are up for it, I just the rest of them are all crap.

Â