Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

37 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Great penalty in a high stress situation, I just wish he'd be a bit more something ... in the box... more involved/better positioned or something. All goals don't have to be beauties.

Yeah I love the dribbling and everything he does but he's not a penalty box poacher really. Him and Benteke would've been brilliant together so imo we need to look and try and get someone who can poach goals in the 6 yard box in January, if not Charlie Austin then someone from abroad.

Let's just hope there isn't some ridiculous relegation release clause in his deal.

Either we keep him and he leads our fightback with 20 + goals or we sell him for 15m + and we rebuild with those funds as you certainly don't need to be spending 50m to be competitive in the championship.

Great penalty, excellent attitude, fighter and think he speaks well and honestly. He said a few weeks ago after losing we are getting better and that things will turn around. He's right, slowly things are improving. Still think we are down but like him as a player. Need to keep him Okore and Veretout for championship, build team around them.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

is this like that time you compared Gil with Bierhoff?

I didn't compare Gil with Bierhoff. I merely recalled someone else on this forum making that comparison. Of Gil and Bierhoff are different types of player and play in different positions but Ayew and Suarez play in the same position and have similar qualities. Of course I'm not saying Ayew is as good but I didn't think that that would need pointing out.

Â