Micah Richards

Demitri_C

6 hours ago, Kingman said:

**** em, Let them rot on the bottom training pitches. 

Send them in to train after 14.00pm on their own and away from everybody else. 

Paying them up is exactly what they would love, Offer them 40/50% of remaining contract value or let them rot. 

Bomb Squad MK2?

8 minutes ago, weedman said:

My mate just sent me this screenshot with no other information...is he actually gone?! 

Edit : article...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.sportbible.com/football/football-news-after-665-days-without-a-game-micah-richards-is-finally-released-20180813.amp.html

received_346198782816601.jpeg

A couple of other blog type sites like that seem to have picked up on that story and run with it. That he's been released and is a free agent. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Wow, just wow

and my comment to this Celtic fan

Well it would certainly make Celtic’s rivals stronger and a title challenge more realistic. 

Would Celtic have to declare him as a handicap?!? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Well it would certainly make Celtic’s rivals stronger and a title challenge more realistic. 

Would Celtic have to declare him as a handicap?!? 

Another i had to reply back to!

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

some of us saw it coming ;) 

safe to say my opinion on him hasnt changed

Happy to see I liked that post in the first place. 

Incredible to think that he was 26 when he arrived, and has wasted all of his prime footballing years out of shape, unable to get onto a Championship team's bench, and seemingly not arsed enough about his career to even attempt to rescue it on loan somehow. He will go having achieved three things: earning well over ten million pounds, having helped persuade Delph to move to Man City, and having lost a spitting contest to Brad Guzan. 

An absolute chump. 

On 01/03/2016 at 16:16, TheAuthority said:

2012/13 He played 8 times for City

2013/14 He played 7 league games

2014/15 He played 7 league games (Italy)

22 games in 3 seasons and the people at Villa thought he'd be a good buy. What a bunch of jokers we have running this club. We should have just kept Senderos.

He isn't that fast, the timing of his jumps is terrible, he can't track players and he's weak.

I think he broke though at City because he was athletic - up and down the wing from right back. Typical English blood and thunder player but eventually found out and mentally weak. Please leave the day the transfer window opens.

As we're quoting old posts ;) ?

• Like 4

Please let him be gone and we must never speak of him again.

His sole contributions to us was to come on as late Sub for Man City and knock us out the Cup, then sign for us and become the standard bearer for all the sloppiness, feebleness, , and self interest of the last few years, whilst taking literally millions of pounds of us.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, CosmicVillan said:

I don't understand what happened to him ??  Can anyone explain ?

Basically he had injury problems for a number of years before he joined. His knees are totally shot to shit, Bruce has even said Micah has a great attitude around the place but sadly his body wont hold up. He gets inflammation and fluid around the kneecaps which happens after playing. If he plays one game he is rendered useless for a period of time. I think he has had countless procedures over the years but it can't be cured.

Makes you wonder why we signed him in the first place to be honest

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, KHV said:

Basically he had injury problems for a number of years before he joined. His knees are totally shot to shit, Bruce has even said Micah has a great attitude around the place but sadly his body wont hold up. He gets inflammation and fluid around the kneecaps which happens after playing. If he plays one game he is rendered useless for a period of time. I think he has had countless procedures over the years but it can't be cured.

Makes you wonder why we signed him in the first place to be honest

I dont think he is even a dickhead like Lescott just not good enough. He even came over and talked to the fans when we were shocking in a cup game when others didnt bother at all

shit player though

• Like 1

Yeah Im not mad at Richards as I do think he cared during our relegation season.  Cant say the same about so called support Lescott.

Im mad at the muppets like Sherwood that thought bringing in a guy who famously had issues following instructions and whose body was broken into the club, letting him play where he wanted and making him captain.

Either there’s something grossly wrong with the medicals we give or (more likely) managers can disregard the medical’s results and accept the risk. 

We seem to have gone down the latter route with Richards and McCormack. More worrying is that we clearly did the same with Hogan. 

Theres a medic somewhere saying ‘I told you so’ about Richards. 

6 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

I do hope we haven't paid his full wage and negiotated to pay them off at 50% or less 

I am wondering would any of us accept that. If you have a contract that going to pay you for another twelve months and access to club doctors and physios during that period, would you accept half the money? If he was going to another club then fine, he gets additional money, but if he plans to retire due to the injuries then surely all of us would try to maximize any final payouts. What does the club get out of it if it has to pay up his wages in full ? Just curious.

Â