Micah Richards

Demitri_C

what were basically hoping for here is some moronic chairman, similar to randy lerner, who still thinks that richards and lescott are good defenders, can we really expect that level of stupidity from someone?

I normally don't like slagging-off players who are still at the club, but I just hope so much that the Hull rumour is true. I think what I dislike the most about him is his gesticulating and yelling at others when we concede, although he is as much at fault for the goal.

Please chew your gum and lift weights for 65' a week somewhere else.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

I genuinely thought Richards was a good signing at the time, maybe a manager out there will also think the same... Has Sherwood got another job yet? 

At the time, i think i said that it wasn't behond the realms of possibility that he could force his way back into the England setup :o

What a plonker i was. 

5 hours ago, Ponky said:

I love how the papers are reporting we are "bracing" ourselves for a bid for Richards.

I think they must mean "embracing".

Typical media misinformed rubbish. I would strongly suspect that someone is refuelling the club Mondeo as we speak ready to take Richards to Hull for talks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

I genuinely thought Richards was a good signing at the time, maybe a manager out there will also think the same... Has Sherwood got another job yet? 

Same with me, I thought we had pulled off a bit of a coup getting him on a free. :blush:

Trabzonspor looking to loan Richards

Trabzonspor are in talks with Aston Villa over the transfer of  the England international Micah Richards.

Sources close to the club have told Turkish-Football that Trabzonspor want to loan the 28-year-old on a season-long deal as they are unwilling to match Villa’s £4.25m valuation for Richards.

The Black Sea based side are on the hunt for a new right-back after offloading Luis Cavanda to Galatasaray earlier this month. The Black Sea based side are looking to build a strong squad for their 50th anniversary season.

Trabzonspor boss Ersun Yanal has identified Richards as his primary target and wants the deal wrapped up by the end of the week.

I am not sure what to think of this, could be BS as they mention him as a RB, but then again equally I would be sceptical if they labelled him a CB instead.

Edited by NeilS
  • Like 1

I'm sick of us taking cast offs as a makeweight in deals for our top players . We did it with Milner and got fobbed off with Ireland. Not again taking our top player Richards and throwing in Hernandez to sweeten the deal . 

• Like 2

£4+ million for Richards??!! That's got to be paper talk? No one at Villa is insane enough to think he is worth that are they? £2million tops and I'd feel cheeky accepting that even.

He had a release clause but that expired. Surely given the fact that he cost nothing, and if he goes we won't have to pay his wages, then it would make sense to just let someone have him for free, if we're so desperate to get rid.

• Like 1

Â