Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Would love this to happen...

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/08/15/am-swansea-should-targets-aston-villas-micah-richards-as-william/?

With Ashley Williams no longer part of the Swansea defence, Francesco Guidolin should look to Aston Villa's Micah Richards as an ideal replacement....

Edited by blandy
extract added

On 8/13/2016 at 10:51, Richard said:

I think there are basically three stages to the career of Micah Richards now (and players of that ilk really ) for clubs looking to acquire said player 

stage 1. - it's Micah Richards , he must be good because of who he has played for and he's not that old yet . This I call the reputation stage

stage 2. - well it didn't work out for him at villa but sometimes that doesn't happen for players , it's still Micah Richards everyone knows about him , it could happen at another club for him and if it does what a player he could be he is still not that old. This I call the tarnished reputation stage .

stage 3 - nah he's shit , never going to be any good **** knows whatever anyone ever saw in him he is utter garbage . This I call the realisation stage.

i am hoping we are still in stage two as far as purchasing clubs are concerned when in reality we are in stage 3 and have been for a while. Luckily in football there can sometimes be a time lag in between stages as managerial arrogance also helps (thinking you can succeed where others have failed) . We need to shift him quick before stage 3 hits home

I asked this over the weekend to a few fans of different clubs and they all thought stage 2. There's still hope.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2016 at 09:32, Demitri_C said:

if i had to keep one of the three from richards, lescott or gabby it would be richards

"if i had to keep one of the three"   THAT, RIGHT THERE!   That's where you lost me.  There is not command that we must keep one of the three.  

I really don't know what RDM is thinking on this one.

• Like 1

On 12/08/2016 at 15:03, terrytini said:

Dreadful player, even worse attitude, shown it over, and over, and over again. Along with Agbonlahor an indescribably bad influence on other players, mood, and everything else.

Still utterly baffled at how three top coaches have watched him for what, 5 weeks, and he ended up Captain.  Just can't understand it.

Who are these 3 top coaches of which you speak? 

1 hour ago, Mantis said:

Selling Ashley Williams and then replacing him with Micah Richards is blunder of the century stuff.

releasing Ron Vlaar and replacing him with Micah Richards is not far behind ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

releasing Ron Vlaar and replacing him with Micah Richards is not far behind ;)

I liked Vlaar but to be fair, his injuries were becoming a real problem. Wasn't it his decision to leave anyway?

The last time this tactic was used his transfer fell through,so ,on that basis I'd like to state:

Richards is a complete **** waste of a mother **** word removed who has the attitude of a Useless shit and I'd rather be **** in the ass by a chicken than see him in a Villa shirt again.

word removed.

• Like 1

Â