Micah Richards

Demitri_C

i think it would be unfair to put hutton back in the bomb squad, ye hes very limited, which is a major downside, but he has always given effort and his attitude has been fine, hes never once shown any disregard to the club or fans.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AndyBM said:

i think it would be unfair to put hutton back in the bomb squad, ye hes very limited, which is a major downside, but he has always given effort and his attitude has been fine, hes never once shown any disregard to the club or fans.

Yes but he is an appalling player...another one who looks to have given up

It's odd because money is one thing but he clearly has a big ego. He's played for England and Champions League football so he must believe that he is a top player with bags of talent. 

I wonder how he looks in the mirror and reconciles that with being schooled by League 2 opposition. 

I guess he just blames all the other players around him. 

1 hour ago, villaglint said:

It's odd because money is one thing but he clearly has a big ego. He's played for England and Champions League football so he must believe that he is a top player with bags of talent. 

I wonder how he looks in the mirror and reconciles that with being schooled by League 2 opposition. 

I guess he just blames all the other players around him. 

They all do....

They play like it is nowt to do with them.

Edited by TRO

I was watching the Sky documentary this morning on Pep. 

Amongst other things, one of the main things that so many past players / managers commented on about the Barca team he built was the dressing room spirit.

I think I have naively dismissed this until the last 6 months. We absolutely need to get rid of the bad apples.

Richards is clearly at the top of that list. Getting rid of him - for me - would be on par with the business of getting McCormack in. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

His attitude was terrible the moment he arrived with the Delph comments but people didn't want to hear it at the time.

I had forgotten about that...  

He needs to go now. The thing is, I get the impression he believes he tries and is good at what he does. It seems he has absolutely no insight into how bad a footballer he has become.

16 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

His attitude was terrible the moment he arrived with the Delph comments but people didn't want to hear it at the time.

No I heard them and never wanted him near the club in the first place.

He showed at Luton he has no leadership qualities at all.

27 minutes ago, NIVillan said:

No I heard them and never wanted him near the club in the first place.

He showed at Luton he has no qualities at all.

corrected for accuracy

• Like 3

Dreadful player, even worse attitude, shown it over, and over, and over again. Along with Agbonlahor an indescribably bad influence on other players, mood, and everything else.

Still utterly baffled at how three top coaches have watched him for what, 5 weeks, and he ended up Captain.  Just can't understand it.

19 hours ago, terrytini said:

Dreadful player, even worse attitude, shown it over, and over, and over again. Along with Agbonlahor an indescribably bad influence on other players, mood, and everything else.

Still utterly baffled at how three top coaches have watched him for what, 5 weeks, and he ended up Captain.  Just can't understand it.

No. I am still fuming at that. There was no need for us to be humiliated in the Luton game. Moving Richards to CB and making him captain was the fundamental error in that game, and literally anybody who had seen any of last season (which the management presumably didn't bother to do) would have known what a ridiculous idea this was. RDM screwed up massively and I worry in case he still hasn't clocked this and goes and plays him again today, you know, just to 'give him another chance' or something.

Dr Tony, if you are reading this please please please make sure that RDM doesn't do something this stupid again. If we are short of central defenders, go and raid our youth team. Or recall Easah. Or anything other than Richards.

5 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

I know Baker is injured but Im worried about him being on the bench today. praying elphick and chester make it through unscathed.

Probably the worst thing about today's line up. Hopefully Baker will take his place when fit. Would have preferred Okore on the bench instead.

Hopefully based on today he is one his way out. Okore had a mare against Luton but I still believe there is a good player in there. With Richards there isn't.

Â