Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Wonder what he feels about moving there personally?

Can't say I'd want to go to Turkey in a hurry,,,how close is this club to the Syrian border.

Giazantepsor is based very close to the border and that town is seeing plenty of attacks and Istanbul has had a few in last 6 months...

I accept it can happen anywhere in europe but Turkey is right in the firing line. Wasn't the Fenerbache team bus shot at last year?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Can't say I'd want to go to Turkey in a hurry,,,how close is this club to the Syrian border.

Giazantepsor is based very close to the border and that town is seeing plenty of attacks and Istanbul has had a few in last 6 months...

I accept it can happen anywhere in europe but Turkey is right in the firing line. Wasn't the Fenerbache team bus shot at last year?

Trabzon is on the north (Black Sea) coast so a long way from the Syrian border. 

Can't see this one happening, much as I want it to. If it comes off it would be:

turkish_delight_frys.jpg

4 minutes ago, bradarmstrong_ said:

I hoped the FA would go all out to make Slaven Bilic England manager, i rate him highly. 

If this is true, my opinion we change dramatically. 

8 minutes ago, av1 said:

I hoped the FA would go all out to make Slaven Bilic England manager, i rate him highly. 

If this is true, my opinion we change dramatically. 

Why? They are stealing our best defender/player and former captain.  If you're reading this West Ham, damn you!  You do realise that you only have 24 hours to nab him though! ;)

I can't believe no one will take him even as a squad filler. There is so much money sloshing about now.  Hopefully tomorrow someone gets desperate before the close and get him in. 

He surely can't want to stay here now.  Doesn't strike me as a other zog. 

22 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I can't believe no one will take him even as a squad filler. There is so much money sloshing about now.  Hopefully tomorrow someone gets desperate before the close and get him in. 

I can. He's **** awful and on ridiculous wages.

• Like 2

On Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 10:02, VillaChris said:

That wouldn't affect our Micah because, as he's shown at the Villa, he no longer blocks shots! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

I can because he has shown nothing for the past 4 seasons that he is a top level footballer anymore. If West Ham actually want to give us money that would be the deal of the summer. I'd rather have  Toner as backup than this waster. 

Edited by The Fun Factory

31 minutes ago, KSV said:

If Micah goes surely.. surely we have another CB lined up? we would be down to Baker and thats it??

Unless RDM likes the look of one of the youngsters, we do look thin there. That said, I'd rather just get Richards out while we have the chance and chuck Hutton in if the worst happens injury-wise.

Â