Micah Richards

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

I know he is no good but the problem for me is unless we bring in a CB today I don't think we've enough cover for him to leave.

Mad as it sounds we might need to hold on to him.

200.gif

The sad thing is that you are right.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I know he is no good but the problem for me is unless we bring in a CB today I don't think we've enough cover for him to leave.

If it's a loan then we *should* be able to recall him if we need him.

24 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Surely we have a back up last minute loan deal we can do when he goes.

Was that French defender link made up then?

33 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Loan to West Ham apparently.

I want him sold, not loaned.

I just want him out of the club any way possible.  I would not put that possibility at risk by asking for a permanent sale when someone is willing to loan him for a season.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Id take my chances.  The big ooof is poison around the place.  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, carewjust4u said:

has this shithead gone yet?

"Too many snags" in the deal to West Ham.  Presumably his ability was the big one, followed by the fact he wanted a wage!

• Like 4

So as he is still here can anyone see him taking an active part between now and the next opportunity to shift him and if he does what would your response be?  Personally I would much prefer he never pull on our shirt again

6 minutes ago, Richard said:

So as he is still here can anyone see him taking an active part between now and the next opportunity to shift him and if he does what would your response be?  Personally I would much prefer he never pull on our shirt again

Weren't there whispers, rumours or murmurs (I'm not sure which is which anymore) early on that RDM had Richards in his plans to one degree or another.  So I wouldn't be hugely surprised to see him in a Villa jersey at some point in the season.  But I would not expect, and I would be terrified if he ended up playing anything other than a stand-in injury-crisis kind of role.  I would prefer him never to play again, or rather I would prefer for us never to be in the position where we need to call on him.

• Like 2

Guessing his wages will have been significantly reduced due to relegation so keeping him around just incase a. He remembers how to actually play football b. We have a severe injury crisis makes sense. I reckon unless A. Happens he will get sold on January  Anyways. 

12 minutes ago, Richard said:

If we have injuries or suspensions he could well be called upon sadly.

Â