Micah Richards

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Gary Thomas said:

IF we do need him for cover - I hope we don't - I would only use him at RB and I would give him very strict instructions to stay in his own half. None of this bombing forward business.

Bombing forward? Lol this is richards we are talking about hard to imagine him bombing anywhere, apart from here that is

With his experience and physicality, Richards should be bossing this league. However, the fact that we have signed three defenders over the summer and Richards has hardly had a sniff of playing time tells it's own story. Whether it's attitude, ability or both, RDM obviously doesn't trust him and nor do I.   Would rather Baker be back up to Elphick and Chester.  

Edited by ferguson1
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Richard said:

Bombing forward? Lol this is richards we are talking about hard to imagine him bombing anywhere, apart from here that is

You are joking - that one of his biggest flaws, goes on a run, jogs back, they score.  Again and again and again.

Edited by Gary Thomas

16 hours ago, Richard said:

So as he is still here can anyone see him taking an active part between now and the next opportunity to shift him and if he does what would your response be?  Personally I would much prefer he never pull on our shirt again

I was hoping he'd get named at RB against Luton in the Cup to prove he could help us this season, but he completely took the piss. Time for bomb squad MK II with him & Gabby. 

• 3 weeks later...

Exciting cameo!  Hopefully more to come!! :D

Nah, just my attempt to gain a smile or two on a Saterday night - sorry.  To be fair, he didn't put a foot wrong when he came on, but we all know he's shite and can't be trusted for long. 

• 4 weeks later...
Â