Micah Richards

Demitri_C

21 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

You can always rely on a turkish team to sign one of your team's poor attitude players. Cmon make it happen trabzonspor.

I kinda feel bad for them though, of the Turkish teams aren't Trabzonspor the team that took its colours and inspiration from Aston Villa FC?

Spoiler

Although not that bad, if it means shot of Richards. Haha

• Like 1

Yes trabzon did indeed take inspiration from us and have a huge following behind fenerbache besiktas and galatasary. Thier kit is lovely too. Wear my villa top when back home in turkey and get lots of admiration from the supporters 

• Like 2

£5m is a snip. If I were  Trabzonspor I would get these deal done quickly. Bound to be a lot of interest at that price. PS - was great for us last season - be gutted to see him go...your getting a real steal here...

• Like 1

On 24/08/2016 at 12:36, BOF said:

I've used the John Stones formula, and Micah Richards comes out as £15.6m worth of defender. #TrueFact

Using that same formula, i think i must be worth about £15.8m.

Its not to late.

There's an acceptable right back there, but he's living off former glories abd seems to think despite strong evidence to the contrary that he's a center back.

Interestingly RDM mentioned today that we didn't have cover at RB, which to me says that despite being on the bench recently Richards isn't part of his plans at RB. And Baker is ahead of him at CB. 

He must be on his way, and like someone mentioned earlier, someone will see him as a renovation job.

3 minutes ago, NeilS said:

To be fair to Micah Richards and to give him his dues, he has achieved something that is extremely rare and something that not many Villa players over the years have succeeded in doing, and that is he has managed to get Villa fans to all agree on something for once. :D

No he hasn't.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NeilS said:

To be fair to Micah Richards and to give him his dues, he has achieved something that is extremely rare and something that not many Villa players over the years have succeeded in doing, and that is he has managed to get Villa fans to all agree on something for once. :D

Here at VillaTalk it seems no one agrees with anyone about anything. 

Example:

2 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

No he hasn't.

Edited by Flynnchin84

Â