Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really impressed by all the kits.   Love the away shirt and the away GK.  Home is nice, home GK is inoffensive. 

What makes me cringe about the whole "We are a big club" thing is that it's a very small time attitude.. We are a big club with a big history and a lot to be proud of, but big clubs don't need to reassure themselves and others that they are a big club. Big clubs know they are big and let their stature and prestige do the talking, never once will you hear anyone at Man Utd, or Chelsea, or Barcelona utter those words because the name, the history and their brand is such that you know what kind of club you a dealing with.. So Villa stop with the big club crap we know we are a big club, we know we are one of the few English teams to win the Champions League (European Cup), we know we are one of the few ever-presents in the Premier League, we know we have more FA Cup and League Cup wins than almost any other club.. We shouldn't be spelling it out.. 

"Big club" is probably my most hated term in modern football. A phrase used by children in playgrounds that replaces "My Dad's Jeff Capes". And adults that just need to stop.

Will these be in shops like JD sports the weekend? I just went to preorder until I saw slim fit...I struggle to fit clothing like that to fit my back/shoulders & going up a size usually looks terrible

Yeah yeah back and shoulders....we all know you mean tits and belly! ;)

Will these be in shops like JD sports the weekend? I just went to preorder until I saw slim fit...I struggle to fit clothing like that to fit my back/shoulders & going up a size usually looks terrible

Yeah yeah back and shoulders....we all know you mean tits and belly! ;)

Hahahaha! To be fair my last villa shirts (5ish years ago) were unfortunately purchased for those reasons. Not now though ;)

Â