Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

Anyone know the cheapest place to purchase the new shirts, do sports shops still exist or is there a website of choice? I sound ancient.

I called JD sports & Sports direct. Both said we aren't getting them in but can order them, id of thought eventually they will.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered the new home kit tonight. Went for large as last season I bought the medium and it was a bit tighter than I'd like. The season before that though the medium was a great fit.

Hoping I've gone for the right size as its gotta come a long way and it's usually a faff to return it and swap it over.

Are either of our shirts from last season available on the cheap anywhere? Usually in Sports Direct for a fiver by this time of the year.

Macron site is offering it to me for $37, which is about GBP 23.

Are either of our shirts from last season available on the cheap anywhere? Usually in Sports Direct for a fiver by this time of the year.

Macron site is offering it to me for $37, which is about GBP 23.

Cheers, still a bit steep mind.

Yeah i usually pick them up for a fiver this time of year. I reckon give it til the season starts and all should be good

Yeah i usually pick them up for a fiver this time of year. I reckon give it til the season starts and all should be good

I dunno, by now every year for the last 3 years the club have sold off all the old stock for a fiver on the north stand car park, don't think its going to happen this year

I have brought the combat t shirt as not buying shirt this year.The  fit is very good considering it is a blokes t shirt , looks a lot better in the flesh than on the website & no Macron men insight  :D

Edited by Villaninireland

doing the rounds on social media, carling are doing a shirt amnesty on saturday in brum, if you have a home shirt in the last 3 years (macron shirt) with a player name on the back who has since left then they'll trade it for a new home shirt

i of course have a 4 year old shirt with delph on the back :(

going down sports direct to have his name put on the 2 year old shirt, i know the manager so it hopefully wont look too weird

doing the rounds on social media, carling are doing a shirt amnesty on saturday in brum, if you have a home shirt in the last 3 years (macron shirt) with a player name on the back who has since left then they'll trade it for a new home shirt

i of course have a 4 year old shirt with delph on the back :(

going down sports direct to have his name put on the 2 year old shirt, i know the manager so it hopefully wont look too weird

I was was thinking of going to this, I have a 2 year old shirt with Vlaar on the back.

When are the squad numbers confirmed?

i can see a few changing and Carling are also doing printing i believe, which is just at the wrong time!

Edited by markdell7

I've gone and got a name printed on the 12-13 shirt in preparation!

They'd run out of "e" I panicked, thought Luna, then was convinced we hideout bought him then, went for lowton 34, mid print it occurred to me I should have had vlaar 4...

Oh well, still a bargain if this works, think the queue an demand might be daft

Saw it in the flesh on Saturday on new street.

Really impressed with how the home shirt looks. It's very nice.

Away is OK, but the grandad collar does it no favours IMO.

The quality of the kit didn't feel great though. It felt really light, almost like tissue paper.

I'm very unlikely to buy one anyway, just an observation.

Can someone, obviously with a lot more talent than me, PLEASE do a mock-up of the new Villa home shirt with our sponsor being JORDAN - as in the country - similar to that of Atletico Madrid (Azerbaijan) :)

• Like 1

Â