Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

Hows the sizing of the new kits?

On the site it says slim fit, I really would ignore that. I'm sending mine back.

I find the fit much better than last season. Last seasons shirt was too long on me and I had to go for an XL. This season I'm a L and it fits much better

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hated last seasons away shirt. The collar was **** weird.

On my own I know!

My turn DDID..... It was white. How is that weird? Some people are never happy!! haha That was a joke but I did like last years away shirt. I bought one at FC Dallas game when Villa were playing in pre season. I have the new away shirt on its way to me. I am a little more worried about what that will look like but got it coz it looks nice in pictures.

I hated last seasons away shirt. The collar was **** weird.

On my own I know!

My turn DDID..... It was white. How is that weird? Some people are never happy!! haha That was a joke but I did like last years away shirt. I bought one at FC Dallas game when Villa were playing in pre season. I have the new away shirt on its way to me. I am a little more worried about what that will look like but got it coz it looks nice in pictures.

It came up at the back, it made the neck look weird from the side. 

The design was decent enough other than that!

Hey guys,

I really like the new kits, specially happy with yellow beeing back.

Is there any word if we'll have a third kit this season?

The third kit is usually the previous season's away kit, so I'd think it'll be the white with a thin claret stripe shirt. With the new sponsor obviously.  

I c... sounds good to me as i really liked this season away kit.

About the pictures looks very good, too bad the import taxes would make the shirt cost 3x more for me, gonna have to wait till the end of the season sales :(

Come on over to England for a match, and buy one then!  :)

Hows the sizing of the new kits?

On the site it says slim fit, I really would ignore that. I'm sending mine back.
I find the fit much better than last season. Last seasons shirt was too long on me and I had to go for an XL. This season I'm a L and it fits much better

The XL fits my chest/back but the waist is huge & it's way to long. The back comes well below my jean pockets. I opted for the XL over large because of the slim fit but it really isn't slim fit. It maybe a bit fitted but def not slim fit.

To be fair dude, aren't you a body builder? Having done a bit in my time, I know it's really hard to find clothes that fit properly, it comes with the territory.

I'm 5 foot 7 and a lot of the clothes I wear are in large. I appreciate in advance that they are going to be long on me!

To be fair dude, aren't you a body builder? Having done a bit in my time, I know it's really hard to find clothes that fit properly, it comes with the territory.

I'm 5 foot 7 and a lot of the clothes I wear are in large. I appreciate in advance that they are going to be long on me!

Power lifter not bodybuilder my man. I don't shave my body hair & orange up hahaha

But you're right, my backs like a barn door...large is always a tad to small & XL usually look to long. The struggle is real :D

Edited by mightysasquatch

Power lifter not bodybuilder my man. I don't shave my body hair & orange up hahaha

But you're right, my backs like a barn door...large is always a tab to small & XL usually look too long. The struggle is real :D

Haha! Same difference my friend. You're building your body, the amount of hair on your chest is irrelevant ;)

I do feel your pain. Hence why I'm slimming down!

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

But you're right, my backs like a barn door...large is always a tab to small & XL usually look too long. The struggle is real :D

Haha! Same difference my friend. You're building your body, the amount of hair on your chest is irrelevant ;)

I do feel your pain. Hence why I'm slimming down!

Ive found slightly fitted jeans/going a size bigger from next works pretty well. I can get my ass in those

Hey guys,

I really like the new kits, specially happy with yellow beeing back.

Is there any word if we'll have a third kit this season?

The third kit is usually the previous season's away kit, so I'd think it'll be the white with a thin claret stripe shirt. With the new sponsor obviously.  

I c... sounds good to me as i really liked this season away kit.

About the pictures looks very good, too bad the import taxes would make the shirt cost 3x more for me, gonna have to wait till the end of the season sales :(

Come on over to England for a match, and buy one then!  :)

Financially speaking thats just a dream for now, but its definatly in my bucket list, really want to go Villa Park for a match!

About the branding, i like Macron myself, i think their kits are good quality and quite unique(as much as possible nowdays)... But i really wish we would go back to Umbro, really like their curent kit designs, simple and class.

• Like 1

the boro away shirt is a good comparison for those who want us to go to adidas -middlesbrough-2015-2016-adidas-away-foot

That's awful. Happy with Macron myself.

Boro still doing there best to copy us all these years.

Just got my shirt went for the away (don't normally) but I bloody love it and I am a large guy and it fits good! Got home and away 4 my little lad great kits! Word of warning don't go out in the hot wether if you are wearing the away top BLOODY THUNDER FLIES!!!!!!!!

Got my away shirt today.

Tried on a large and a medium. Medium body was fine but the arms are a little tight and when I breathe out it doesn't do my little paunch any favours but its not too bad. The large was like a bloody tent though and considering in every other shop I always buy large shirts this annoyed me. Wish macron did something between a medium and a large as their sizes are just odd.

Went with the medium, it's a little bit of a tight squeeze but the large was just too damn big. Still, at least it encourages me to lose a bit of lard.

Edited by Ingram85

Â