Sign in to follow this  
floody555

Villa Kit 2015-2016

I've bought either the home or away shirt every season for as long as I can remember. I think this year I'm going to stop. Not because I don't like this years kits, I really like the away shirt. I only ever wear a replica shirt when I go down the Villa so I'm thinking I'll just buy the '94 away replica and be done with it rather than pay £50 every year.

Just wait till later on in the season when it's a tenner :)

To celebrate how positive I feel with Villa right now, I'm going to buy a kit. I'd like some advice regarding the size/fit of the Nike kits as I've noticed with the macron kits many people say you have to buy one size larger than expected! Basically, I want to buy the 09-10 nike kit - it's my favourite modern Villa kit. Please can I get some Nike advice?! I'd say I'm a large, tall and thin.

To celebrate how positive I feel with Villa right now, I'm going to buy a kit. I'd like some advice regarding the size/fit of the Nike kits as I've noticed with the macron kits many people say you have to buy one size larger than expected! Basically, I want to buy the 09-10 nike kit - it's my favourite modern Villa kit. Please can I get some Nike advice?! I'd say I'm a large, tall and thin.

Nike has always been a pretty true fit for me, depending on how tall you are and the length of your arms and the size of your shoulders you might go a size up to account for length issues. When I was an XL in sizing I had to buy a XXL to make sure the length at the waist and arms was right. I'm 6'5" just for reference.

Sign in to follow this  

Â