Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

I quite like the font with the delph & clark pictures. The quotes on the whole are fine as well.

Leaving the fonts to the side, the kits look good. I think I'd rather have white for the away kits, but the yellow looks much better than I thought it would.

At least it's a better campaign than the recent tesco kit launch.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kits are very nice

But I **** hate the "this is a big club" tag line

That tagline is so small time it's unbelievable. As bad as Small Heath claiming "The goal was in association with Hollywood Monster".

Guarantee there'll still be people complaining wishing they had Nike or Adidas with their 'amazing' templates.

No because their quality is great compared to the rubbish Macron churn out

Guarantee there'll still be people complaining wishing they had Nike or Adidas with their 'amazing' templates.

Not sure what you've been wearing but macron seem fine to me.

Polyester vs Polyester.....

• Like 1

Not sure what you've been wearing but macron seem fine to me.

I hate the material. Cant wait to we get shot

Polyester vs Polyester.....

If only it was the case

I'm the opposite on the material, nike dry fit was good for playing in but awful if you just wanted to wear it out and about (waiting for the comments about not wearing football shirts down morrisons etc) really uncomfortable, the macron shirts have been fine

That's why I'm hoping the umbro next season rumours are true, the quality of the materials they use are head and shoulders above everyone else

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

Â