Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to see the home shirt in the flesh but in these pics it looks a lot like macrons first effort for us just without the yellow band across the bottom.

Will be getting the away shirt for sure though, it's a corker.

I'll have to see the home shirt in the flesh but in these pics it looks a lot like macrons first effort for us just without the yellow band across the bottom.

Will be getting the away shirt for sure though, it's a corker.

Same here...love the away shirt...just hope when i wear it ,people know i'm a Villa fan and not a Tour De France winner

Edited by swollef
  • Like 1

I think both home and away are really smart!

I don't care that the home top is similar to recent seasons' tops. It's better because it doesn't have the yellow band at the bottom. Also, I'm so glad we went with the black crest on the away shirt, it looks awesome. I was worried we'd have a load of clashing colours like the black away FX Pro top from the Houllier season.

Was there horizontal stripes on the home shirt?...Cos i could't see them....If they were ,i apologize,but i'm getting old and my eyesight aint what is was

Yes

Thank you ...yes i can see them on the O/S site pic ..but couldn't  see them on the AVTV stream...Thank you for not making an old man thinking he's  goin blind 

Who the **** thought this font was a good idea?

0,,10265~13835956,00.jpg

Graphic design team out.

Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan.

What's wrong with it?

The PR / graphics people are obviously just pushing the 'Sherwood factor' that saved us from relegation, which was nice. Remember that the official site isn't just aimed at us cool internetz kidz with our Photoshop and minecraft skillz, it's also aimed at children, parents and old people.

I don't see the problem.

Unless, of course, it's because it's not 'cool'.

Maybe next season we should just have 1 photo of the kit on a hook, saying 'New kit', and nothing else?

Grealish's bulge in that pic haha

Probably a hip flask
  • Like 2

Â