PauloBarnesi

What a complete idiot. I started to read the statement he released and realised that obviously he didn't write any of it and none of it is true. 

I haven't seen the video but i can imagine it well enough. I hope he has ruined his career. A trip to Dubai hopefully on the cards for him. clearing in the woods

It’s disgusting but I’ll be amazed if he gets any long term punishment from West Ham. He’ll probably get a police caution, fined by club, maybe miss one match, give a big donation to an animal charity, have to give up his cats, that will probably be the end of it. 

I reckon it will go away quite quickly bar opposition fans winding him up with whatever song they come up with. Might be wrong but I cannot see West Ham (or any football club tbh) tearing up the contract of a multi million pound asset over this however much we would like them to.

• Like 1

West Ham will be fuming - they've got a bit of a centreback problem with Ogbonna out and he's now put them in a bad situation.

They can't let it go, there will be a lot of noise on this, it's a horrible video and he's going to really struggle to live this down, he'll be booed across the country, people will throw cuddly toy cats, there will be protests, potential problems with sponsors, the full works - and that's on top of the punishment that he'll get from the FA and any police action.

This could well derail their season.

I hope when he gets to training tomorrow the rest of the squad let him know in no uncertain terms where he stands.

Knob.

I don't think he should play in this country again.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

It isn't how much Rice is worth, it's how much Rice is worth to West Ham. After Jack in the summer we should know this better than most. 

Yep, WH have an option of extending his contract by a year too; if they’re serious they activate it and tell him he’s going nowhere next season.

I'm not going to watch the video because I can't bring myself to watch videos like that but I can imagine it and if any villa player did that I'd want their contact terminated. I certainly wouldn't go and support said player. 

Nothing will come of it though, will all be forgotten within a week and he'll continue to beat the shit out of animals :(

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

It’s disgusting but I’ll be amazed if he gets any long term punishment from West Ham. He’ll probably get a police caution, fined by club, maybe miss one match, give a big donation to an animal charity, have to give up his cats, that will probably be the end of it. 

I reckon it will go away quite quickly bar opposition fans winding him up with whatever song they come up with. Might be wrong but I cannot see West Ham (or any football club tbh) tearing up the contract of a multi million pound asset over this however much we would like them to.

i think you'll be surprised. everyone is absolutely raging about this...on par with a certain man utd player recently

when stuff like this happens i do pop onto the team in question's forum to see what their fans are saying. a very large number of west ham fans want his contract torn up with many saying they wont go to any games for as long as he's still there

Yeah animal lovers and animal activists are two incredibly passionate groups of people who you really don't want pissed off at you 

Slap it into him the big heartless bully. He'll end up having to play in a country who don't have quite the same relationship with pets as we do 

11 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i think you'll be surprised. everyone is absolutely raging about this...on par with a certain man utd player recently

when stuff like this happens i do pop onto the team in question's forum to see what their fans are saying. a very large number of west ham fans want his contract torn up with many saying they wont go to any games for as long as he's still there

Maybe, but think the Met have already said they’re not going to investigate, West Ham have said they’re dealing with it internally. 
I hope you’re right as I very much doubt it’s an isolated incident and is a red flag for other aggressive behaviours but we’ll see, West Ham have the chance to take the moral high ground but at a massive financial cost to themselves.

44 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Does anyone believe it’s a one off? What a BS PR statement. 

Absolutely not. You're either the type of person who has no problems beating the shit out your pet so it would happen a lot, or you wouldn't do it at all because you're a half decent person. I don't see much in the way of middle ground in that regard. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You can commit a disgusting crime, have it recorded on video and distributed, and these workshy useless rocket polishers want nothing to do with it.

Make a rude joke on Twitter, though...

Or throw several parties at Downing Street

• Like 1

Â