PauloBarnesi

West Ham have done the best in terms of stadium capacity increase in the last 20 odd years. At the turn of the millennium Upton Park was 25,000 before they built the new stand which made it 34,000. And then they got a free 60,000 stadium since then. It won't be long before Gold and Sullivan flog the club and massively cash in.

7 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

West Ham have done the best in terms of stadium capacity increase in the last 20 odd years. At the turn of the millennium Upton Park was 25,000 before they built the new stand which made it 34,000. And then they got a free 60,000 stadium since then. It won't be long before Gold and Sullivan flog the club and massively cash in.

Have just got a new Czech billionaire shareholder who has an option to buy the club

16 hours ago, LondonLax said:

Don’t we want West Ham to **** up Spurs, Arsenal and Man U a bit?

Would be nice if the last Champions League spot was open to a club like West Ham (and by extension ourselves). 

I agree with the concept. Just wish it wasn't West Ham!

Also, by a club like West Ham earning CL money, doesn't that give them the opportunity to increase the gap between them & us?

• Like 2

Hammers just starting to falter a bit, got norwich saints and watford in the league for the next 3 games and you would back them to take max points against those usually. Coufal with a red card tonight which will be a big miss for them, he adds that experience and calming influence. Think those 3 games have come at a great time for them. poor from them tonight though

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Vlasic hasnt done anything since he joined. People saying was better value than Bailey just because he signed for somebody else

Totally different players?

He won't be getting into the midfield as he isn't an enormous brick, which is all Moyes want in there.

Odd signing for that reason.

I think he's very good, would be great for us as a 10.

On 14/12/2021 at 01:50, Hornso said:

I agree with the concept. Just wish it wasn't West Ham!

Also, by a club like West Ham earning CL money, doesn't that give them the opportunity to increase the gap between them & us?

That would also be the case if it were Everton, Leicester or Wolves.

Anyone breaking the Sky6 getting in the CL is fine by me. 1 club growing makes 3 others decline

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Moyes getting old with the Declan Rice is worth more than how much Jack Grealish was rhetoric. 

I think Rice is really good tbh but prolly worth 80 Mill max. Not sure how he's gonna play out the rest of his contract tho. He's done a mini Harry Kane with how long he's got left (2years +1year option). 

Rice is really good his passing is so crisp and perfectly weighted, but I think he's kind of gone from being underrated as is often the case with midfielders of his type, to sligtly overrated, he's good but not worth the money being talked about. Other than Rhodri, DMs don't tend to go for anywhere near the amount of money that's being talked about for him, £80m would be overpriced, according to transfermarkt  the second most expensive DM after Rhodri is Jorginho at £45m, looking at that probably also understandable why the club didn't want to pay £40m plus for Bissouma.

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

if this was a villa player, and we didn't terminate their contract, i can honestly hand on heart say i would not set foot in VP again. genuinely felt physically sick watching that

Hope the police arrest him 

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Hope the police arrest him 

inevitable i think

surely he's finished. imagine how his team mates feel. i dont care if i got sacked, a co worker of mine does that to a cat i'm landing one on them first thing in the morning

• Like 2

Absolute and utter word removed.

No half hearted, forced apology can wash over his actions. 

I am totally for somebody doing to him what he did to that poor animal.

Â