Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Is Embolo ready to contribute now, at 18? Because that's what we really need.

I think Adebayor will happen on deadline day myself.

me too
Starting to hope so.

I'll be honest I've not seen him live but just going on reports and highlights i've seen but he looks a beast. 18 is young but Traore and Grealish aren't much older and they are going to be key figures for us this season. If you're good enough you're old enough 

I do think Adebayor is the most likely to happen though.

Edited by Xela

I'll be honest I've not seen him live but just going on reports and highlights i've seen but he looks a beast. 18 is young but Traore and Grealish aren't much older and they are going to be key figures for us this season. If you're good enough you're old enough

I do think Adebayor is the most likely to happen though.

That's fair, was an honest question that I should have worded better.

me too

And me.

Think we need someone more proven than a kid, we've signed enough of them over the summer. It's like people raving about that Oulare guy a few weeks  back, way some were going he was going to single-handly knock Man. United out. I watched the 2nd leg and he didn't even play so suggests he's a long way off PL level.

We still don't have a #10. I hope we don't end this transfer window without a player wearing that shirt.

Agreed, we need a world class player to wear #10 to carry on the legacy left behind by previous #10s such as N'Zog and Weimann ;) [emoji14]

Really cant see Adebayor now. He doesn't want to come to Birmingham. Can't see even time's powers of persuasion changing that.

Just how do you know of his personal opinions on Birmingham.  You been reading his diary?

I said at the start of the window that i thought we would sign Adebayor on deadline day, he just seems the type that will weigh up all his options rather than being passionate about a particular move. I do think he would be perfect for us if we have Grealish, Gil & Adama behind him.

Edited by Razor